chapter 9

Chloe POV

A couple of weeks had went by and me and Marinette were still friends. But things are changing. The hugs are getting longer and we kiss each other's cheeks more often. Something about that always felt right. Maybe it's because we're best friends.

Today, Mari and me were walking past the river. I really wanted to impress Mari, so I jumped up on the railing.

"Chloe, be careful. You might fall." Mari sounded worried.

"I got this, Mari. Just watch me." I said, as I started running towards the other side.

Mari tried to talk me out of it, but I wanted to show off to her. "This is too easy!" I yell as I got to the other side. I looked back and saw Mari, with a boy.

My heart ached and I lost my balance. I slipped off the railing and into the river. A small splash was heard. Thankfully I didn't get hurt, but seeing Mari with a boy hurt me. I don't know why.

I was pulled up from the water by Mari. "Are you ok?" She asked, worried.

"I'm fine." I said. I saw the boy next to her. I got angry at him. "And you are?"

"This is Nino." Mari said, happily.

She was happy around this boy. Why? I'm her best friend. Shouldn't I make her happy? Shouldn't I be enough for her? What does he have that I don't?

"Nino was telling me about how he loves music. But, he don't have any friends. Hey, what if he hangs out with us?" Mari asked me.

I wanted to say no, but her ocean blue eyes were begging me to say yes. She made the baby doll face. That means... She's gonna get her way.

I lowered my head. I could never say no to her. Especially, when she uses her 'baby doll face' that's my weakness. I love that face.

"Alright, he can hang out with us. But you're still my best friend." I said, emphasizing my.

"Of course, Chloe. He'll never take you away from me." She smiled.

I wanted to tell her that's not what I was afraid of. I just couldn't. And I don't know why. She ran back to 'Nino' and told him he could hang out with us.

He smiled and they walked over to us. "Thanks for inviting me." He said.

"I didn't. She did." I said, pointing at Mari.

"You said yes." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, let's do something already." I said.

*Later*

Nino had finally left, but Mari was leaving too. I saw her hug Nino goodbye, but I hated the sight. I turned around and ignored it.

Why does he get a hug? I'm her best friend. Not him. I was there for everything. He just came into the picture. What if he steals her away from me? He'll tell her I'm rude or mean. No, she won't leave me for him. Will she?

I looked back and saw them waving goodbye. Maybe she will, I thought. I started to panic. My best friend leaving me.

I had to make sure she would never leave me. But how?

"Sorry that took so long, Nino is re-" I put my hand on her mouth.

"Please stop." I said. I got closer to her, and whispered. "Just please, stop. I almost cried.

"Chloe, what's wrong? Did I do something?" She asked. "How can I help? Do you need a hug? A hug always makes me feel better." She said.

I slowly nodded my head. She then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I did the same to her. She smelled like fresh bread, just like her parents bakery. She also smelled a little bit like strawberry. I could get use to this smell. Fresh bread with a hint of strawberry.

She pulled away for a second. "Any better?" She asked.

I wanted to say no so she could keep on hugging me, but that would be a lie. Her hugs always put me in a great mood. I didn't want to let go. "Don't let go." I said.

"Chloe, I gotta get my things. My parents will be here in an hour." She said.

"Fine" I said, kicking a rock.

It bounced into the park and landed on the ground. Mari looked mad at me. "Don't kick rocks, you could hurt someone." She said, going after the rock.

After a while of waiting, I started wondering what was taking her so long. I decided to go look for her. She was kneeling on the ground, looking at something.

"Mari, what is that?" I asked her. She stayed quiet. I moved closer to her and was about to say something when I saw what she was reading.

"Mari!" I yelled.

She jumped up and looked at me, blushing. "S-s-sorry. I didn't hear you. T-this isn't mine." She said.

I knew Mari would never have something like this. It was an adult magazine. Only 18+ could read it. Mari is to pure for this.

I was about to leave, when a page caught my eyes. "Mari, look." I said.

"No! Don't wanna!" She said, covering her eyes while still blushing.

The page had two girls "doing" it. "Girls can do it without boys?" I asked.

"Chloe, we're not supposed to be reading this. We might get in trouble." She said.

"Look, this is how they do it. They sure do kiss a lot." I said, reading it.

"Chloe, we should go." Mari said.

"Wait, I wanna see something." I said.

"No, let's just pretend we didn't see any-ahh" she started to say, but I was on top of her.

I looked down at her and she was still blushing. I got my hand and did what the girl on the magazine was doing to the other girl. I put my hand on Mari's clothed vagina. I slowly rubbed it, not getting much fun out of it as the two girls were. So I decided to go faster.

"C-Chloe, mmm~ p-please ahh~ stop." I heard Mari say but I couldn't stop. I didn't want to. I wanted more. Hearing her moan a little got me excited. I went faster and faster.

Soon, Mari stopped resisting and began panting, moaning for more. Thankfully no one was in the area we were in. This was our secret garden. And now, this can be our new secret. Mari was a blushing mess. She was sweating like crazy. She started to grind against my hand.

"C-Chloe, mmmm~ faster." She said.

I happily applied. I was going as fast as I could. Then, Mari started to just make noise, not even sentences anymore. Finally, she screamed out in pleasure. She then went numb.

I got off her, worried if I hurt her. But she looked ok. Better then ok. She looked hot. Sexy. She was blushing like crazy and sweating. I remembered her moans.

I got up and walked away. "We don't talk about this, ok? This is our little secret." I said walking away.

Inside, I wanted more. I loved every second of that, and wanted more of that. But on the outside, I'm the mayor's daughter. I couldn't like doing that. Especially with a Baker's daughter. Father would never allow it. He'd do something to her or her family.

I can't let him do that.... I love her.