Thinking

// w00j

After the hangout, everyone decided to stay over for the night at Changbin's. Most of them slept under the pillow fort they built a while ago. The only ones awake were Felix, Jisung, and Minho. Felix and Jisung were staring, more like glaring, at two males cuddling in their sleep. That being Changbin and Hyunjin. Minho rolled his eyes at the boys' behavior and just stared at the ceiling.

He couldn't stop thinking about the boy from earlier. Who is he? Why does it look so much like Chan? Is that Chan? Knowing Chan, he would've probably recognized me and said hi or something. Maybe it is him but he doesn't remember. Or not.

He groaned and turned to the side, making his best friend and brother look at him. They look at each other and back to Minho. "Hey Min, you good?" Jisung asked. Minho just looked at him and sighed. "I just...miss him, you know?" Felix just stared at his brother while patting his back. "We'll see him someday, I'm sure of it."

Minho nodded, "you two should go to sleep as well. It's really late."

"Minho! Wake up!" a voice yelled. Minho groaned and turned over to the other side before his friends started to pull the cover off him. "Okay! I'm awake geez," he glared at the group.

"We're planning on eating out so get changed," Woojin said before going to the bathroom. Trying not to argue with his hyung, he grabs a change of clothes and goes to a random room. When he opened the door, he wasn't expecting a strange sight of Jisung eating Changbin's face off.

He quickly closed the door with a disgusted face, "gross."

As soon as everyone was ready, they decided to go to their favorite cafe run by Woojin's parents. Once they opened the door, they were welcomed with the smell of fresh pastries and food. This is something the boys won't ever get tired of.

"Wow, Woojin, I'm starting to think this restaurant has magic. I wasn't hungry before but now I'm starving," Jisung laughed. "You probably weren't hungry before because you were eating Changbin's face off," Minho said in a teasing tone, making the squirrel-like boy's face flush, including Changbin's.

The group started laughing at the two embarrassed boys as they took their seats at their usual spot by the window. "Who's gonna pay?" Seungmin asked as he clings to his younger boyfriend. "I vote for Changbin hyung!" Everyone then agrees and Changbin groans and looks at Jisung for help. "Sorry babe, I'm not with you in this one, now pay up." The boy glared at his boyfriend and went to order their usuals.

Minho looked out the window out of boredom. He saw a familiar blonde in the store's window from across the street. He noticed that it was a music store.

A few minutes later, the guy came out and made his way to the coffee shop they were at. Minho didn't know why but that made him panic. Minho went back to his normal state when he heard Jeongin calling him, "Hyung, are you okay?" Felix quickly looked at Minho, "You're not getting an anxiety attack, right?" Minho shook his head and reassured them that he's okay and proceeded on eating his breakfast. Yes, Minho has anxiety. It developed a few months after Chan left Korea. He was lucky his family and friends were there for him during those times.

The boys finished their meals and left the restaurant. As for the blonde guy...he watches the guys as they leave the restaurant. He sighs as he throws his empty cup to the trash and leaves to help someone with some stuff.

uuhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh hope you're enjoying the story haha. I want to write another story that randomly came up in my mind. Like yk there are fanfics with 3racha? I wanna make smth similar but with dancracha instead. I'm seriously a sucker for rare ships (⊙_⊙;)