Plan

"Mom! I'm going out to see Minho again!" Chan yelled at his mom, who was in the kitchen, from the living room. It was almost three and he didn't want to leave Minho hanging.

"Okay! Don't stay late again or else I won't hesitate to actually beat your tiny butt!" his mom yelled back. Chan then looked at himself in the mirror that hangs on the wall and frowned. "I'm thick, what's wrong with her."

Chan grabs his bag and runs outside. Lucky, Chan knew his way to the lake since he put white rocks on him way back. He soon arrives at the lake and finds a familiar dark-haired boy. He looks like he was deep in conversation with the same gray kitten. He then sneaks up behind Minho, "Boo!"

He started laughing when Minho jumps and screams like a girl. "Not funny Channie!" he pouted. Chan just smiled and kissed Minho's forehead.

"What was that for?" Minho asked with a small blush on his face. "Sorry. You were just too cute," Chan let a small giggle. "So, what do you want to play?"

"Let's play tag! Tag! You're it," Minho yelled as he ran away laughing. Chan smirked and ran after him. This continued for an hour and a half, taking small breaks and talking. They both enjoyed each other's company for sure.

Around 4:46 pm, the boys were making flower crowns for each other. Chan was making Minho's out of daisies and dandelions as Minho was making Chan's out of Mugunghwa.* Chan glanced at Minho for a few seconds until he got caught. "No peeking!"

Once they were done with the crowns, they both sat on the bench and they enjoy the comfortable silence. Minho, of course, had Dori on his lap as he was petting her. "You know...my mom wants to meet you," Chan stated. Minho looked at Chan with a surprised look and then frowned. "I don't think mama will let me. She doesn't let me go to people's houses without her being there with me."

Chan frowned at the statement but then an idea popped out of his head, "Invite her then! My mom will be glad to meet yours. She likes having company anyways since dad is always out for work."

Minho's eyes brightened and smiled widely, "you're right! How about Sunday? That way we can let each other know tomorrow." "Perfect!" Chan squealed in excitement.

For the rest of the time they had, Minho laid his head on Chan's shoulder as Chan holds his tiny waist. Once Chan saw it was 5:16, he bid his goodbyes to Minho and Dori and went back home.

-

"Hey mom, is it okay if Minho and his mom come here on Sunday?" Chan asks as soon as he enters the house. His mother smiled brightly as she puts the chicken in the oven. "Of course they can. It'll be nice to have more people here." Chan smiled back as he squeals for the 8th time today and hugs his mother.

"Sunday's gonna be great!"

*Mugunghwa: the national flower of South Korea, also known as "Rose of Sharon." It symbolizes immortality.

Just know that anything that ends with a * represents that imma give you the meaning of the word or phrase since I know a lot of people get curious and exits the app

Just know that anything that ends with a * represents that imma give you the meaning of the word or phrase since I know a lot of people get curious and exits the app. So you're welcome uwu