;)

"The cookies and the brownies are ready! Let's wait until they cool"

Felix plops down on the couch next to Hyunjin and grabs the remote to his PlayStation, passing an extra one to Hyunjin. "Thank you for helping me make them, Hyunnie!"

Hyunjin was suddenly caught off guard by Felix's angelic smile, not knowing if he was blushing out of embarrassment for staring a little longer than usual or because his heart skipped a beat when Felix smiled at him, "Y-you're welcome." Felix chuckled and turned back to the TV.

Hyunjin stares at the floor as he places a hand over his chest. 'Why is my heart beating so quick? Oh no...'

This feeling was way too familiar. Hyunjin has liked a couple of people in the past so of course, he's going to recognize this feeling. But he couldn't believe he's starting to like his best friend, his boyfriend's brother. He was dating Minho though...he liked the older for a long while so this doesn't make any sense. 'I guess I liked him for a little too long that my heart decided to move on. There's only one way t0 find out if I still like Minho."

Hyunjin stood up and looked over at Felix, "I'll be right back. I'm going to check up on Minho." Felix mutters a small 'okay' as Hyunjin walks up to Minho's room. He spots Minho talking to his cats and softly knocks on the already-open door, making sure not to scare any of them.

Minho looks up and smiles at the younger, "hey Hyunjin, need anything?" Hyunjin stood there, nervously fiddling with the strings of his hoodie, "Hyung, can I kiss you? I want to make sure of something." Minho was taken aback but nodded. In a matter of two seconds, he felt Hyunjin's lips on his. He saw how Hyunjin's eyes went wide and asked what's wrong.

"Hyung, be honest with me, you never felt the same way, right? You accepted my confession because you didn't want to feel guilty, huh?" Minho almost choked on his saliva, "how did-" "Hyung, your lovey-dovey eyes over Chan hyung confirmed most of it." The older sighed and nodded, "I was afraid that I'd lose you if I rejected you. You're one of my dearest friends so..."

Hyunjin chuckled, "that's sweet of you but you could've seriously rejected me if you didn't feel the same. It wouldn't be fair to me and yourself."

"Ooooh, Jinnie is using wise words, I see."

"Kdnkmdn shut up, hyung."

"Did you just...keyboard smashed in real life?"

There was a moment of silence before laughter surrounded the room. Once the noise volume lowered down, Minho asked, "how are you fine with this after you found out the truth?"

Hyunjin's face suddenly went red, "I-I...um...I may or may not like Felix." Minho's jaw dropped, "Since when?"

"I think I realized it after Innie said he has...a crush.......on Kevin," Hyunjin said, frowning more at every word.

"I don't think he likes Kevin, those two are close friends but the guy has Jacob already," the older chuckled. Hyunjin's eyes sparkled with hope and a smile was plastered on his face.

"Go get your man!"

"And get your ex back!"

"WE WERE NEVER DATING"

"WELL IT LOOKED LIKE IT"

"HWANG HYUNJIN"

"LEE MINHO"

Felix rolled his eyes at the loud boys. Minho's room is upstairs, yet he could hear all the yelling, causing him to die in his game.

"PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU GUYS MADE ME LOSE!!"

Once again, there was silence around the house, besides the TV and Felix laughed, "better."

Am I forgiven? :,D

It's short but I hope I satisfied some of yall