I'll Love You Forever

Bonus Chapter

"Mom, I'm scared. What if this ruins our relationship? I don't want to lose him," Minho sobs as his mother holds him close. She then cups Minho's face and wipes his flowing tears off his face.

"Sweetie, you love him and Chan loves you just as much. Your relationship is strong, you both went through thick and thin. You're both going to make this work, I just know it," she says before placing a small peck on his nose.

Minho sniffles and nods, then he looks at himself from the body mirror in front of them. He's wearing a white suit with a black tie and a little plastic lavender clipped on it, and his hair is parted neatly.

"Hey, stop crying now, you can cry again after your wedding but right now, let me do your makeup. We don't have much time left." He nods as goes to the bathroom to wash his face in cold water and returns to get his makeup done.

He knew this would come and he was so excited, until one of his coworkers from the vet he works at claimed that she felt like her wedding ruined her relationship with her ex-husband. After that, he started to overthink it a little too much.

His mom is right though. Chan had gone through a lot together and always managed to find their way back to each other's arms. He loves Chan and Chan loves him, there's no other explanation.

It was time, time to walk the aisle in front of their family and friends, and stand in front of the love of his life. He's already behind the door, a beautiful bouquet of white gardenias in his hands. He can feel the excitement and nervousness flow through his body.

Then, the huge doors open, revealing the gorgeous sight of the decorations their friends helped design.

Minho wanted to cry again, but he tried to hold it in when he saw his husband. Chan was wearing a suit similar to Minho, except his was black. His now brown hair is slicked back and his dimples were on display. He looks absolutely ethereal.

It's funny how random Chan just stumbled into his life-no pun intended-and didn't expect for them to be here, exchanging their vows and kisses, the crowd cheering for them as they congratulated them, going from matching bracelets to matching wedding rings. Chan also doesn't regret going deep into the forest that day or else he wouldn't have met Minho.

If this was a dream, Minho wishes to never wake up because this is the best dream he could ever ask for.

...

"You looked very handsome today," Chan whispers as he dangles their fingers together while laying in bed in their dark room. The only source of light they had was the moonlight from their window, but it's enough to see each other's faces.

Minho playfully rolls his eyes in order to hide the fact he was blushing, but then he chuckles and says, "so were you, you looked hot."

Chan smiles before gently lifting Minho's hand over to his lips and places a small kiss on his knuckles. "I love you so much."

They've been together for so long but Chan never fails to make Minho's pulse quicken up. With a flushed face, Minho mutters, "I love you too."

Never give up on your loved ones.

It's short but happy one year with this book. This was one of my most precious books that I've written, even though some things didn't make sense fjdjdjdj. Thank you for those people who had stay til the end <3

Anyways minchan are married now 🥺