Mine

THANK YOU FOR 5K+ READS <3 Remember that SKZ loves you

"It would have worked for your information! It's your fault that you exposed us to Hyunjin!"

"Jisung, how was I supposed to know you were planning something, which was stupid. Plus, there was no need for your plan when Hyunjin already found out his true feelings."

"You're right but...there's something in the plan that you OBVIOUSLY don't know-"

"It includes me and Chan, huh?" Minho asks, not even sparing Jisung a glance as he angrily shoves food in his mouth. Jisung stops eating his peanut butter and jelly sandwich and places it on the side, "okay, maybe you're not as dumb as I thought. Yes, it includes you and Chan but you two don't even want to make the first move."

Minho glares at Jisung before his face turns into pure confusion. The younger sighed, "You know what, I'll call off the plan and let you two handle it yourselves. Obviously, Hyunlix is going to happen so I don't need to worry if Minchan will happen although I really want it to happen."

"That made no sense but I'll let you be. Anyways, I'm going to skip for the rest of the day. If the teachers ask, tell them I got sick. Bye!" Minho states as he grabs his empty plate and throws it on the garbage before exiting the cafeteria.

He had too many thoughts occupying his mind right now so he went to their special spot. As he went to the lake, he saw someone sitting on the grass as he picked out a couple of Himalayan blue poppies.* As he walks near the person, he realizes who it was.

"Channie?" The blonde male jumped up and let out a weird nose, to what sounded like a squeak. "M-Minho! What brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Hyunjin?" the older asks as he sweeps the dirt off his jeans.

Minho stares at Chan for a couple of seconds before grabbing Chan's shirt collar and colliding their lips together. Chan stood there, shocked until he melted into the kiss.

Satisfied, the younger bit the older's bottom lip, asking for his permission. He was kind of expecting Chan to give in but what he didn't expect was for Chan to pull away and gently lay Minho on the grass with a flirty smirk on his face.

"Heh, you really thought you could top me, baby?" he chuckled, leaning down, pressing small but loving kisses on Minho's neck. The younger slightly whimpered, he never expected this side of Chan. Surely, he wasn't complaining, he found this rather hot.

Before Minho could say anything, Chan cups his face and kisses him again but with more passion.

Once he pulled away, his face turned into a guilty one, confusing and disappointing the brown-haired boy, "What's wrong?" "Minho, you have a boyfriend. I can't do this to you nor Hyu-"

Minho just rolls his eyes and pecks Chan's lips again. "Hyung, Hyunjin and I are no more. And before you say anything, we talked about it yesterday and that's when we found out we like different people." Minho looks at Chan as he softly grabs his hand. "Channie, I loved you since we were kids. I loved you since you first held my hand. I loved you since we shared our first kiss. I loved you since I helped you with your knee when your dumbass fell. I loved you when you cried because you had to move to Australia for your father."

"Why does this sound like you're proposing to me- not that I would mind," Chan chuckled. "CHAN YOU'RE RUINING THE VIBE!" Minho whined.

"Anyways, Chan, I loved you and I still love you and I'm sure I'll still love you in the future. So...will you be my boyfriend?" he finishes off and looks down, refusing to meet Chan's eyes.

The other chuckled as he lifted up Minho's head with two fingers. The younger shyly looks at his eyes, red coloring his cheeks as he stares longer. "Minnie, you know I loved you, I even said it. I know for a fact that it hasn't changed because whenever I look at you, you make my heart flutter. So yes, I will be your boyfriend."

The two smile widely, eyes full of love, and share one last kiss.

The End

*Himalayan blue poppies: The Himalayan blue poppy (Meconopsis betonicifolia or Papaver betonicifolium) isn't really a poppy at all

I couldn't find the meaning of the flower but hopefully, you learned something from this one sentence lol.