I Missed You

Ughh I want to leave...

Minho was currently walking like a zombie to his math class. The same class with HIM. He wanted to ignore the older male but he needed to talk to him too.

Changbin, who was behind him the entire time, placed a hand on Minho's shoulder trying to cheer him up. When Minho entered the classroom, there was no sign of Chan. Welllll they were 10 minutes early before the bell rings. There was only a small group of girls in one corner and some kid that seems to be working on an assignment in a hurry.

They took their seats and decided to wait for class to start. Changbin was texting Jisung and Minho just had his chin on his arm while he doodled his cats. He didn't notice a male sat next to him as he watches Minho draw.

"Wow, you actually draw good Minnie."

Minho froze. He looks over at Chan, wearing a big smile on his face. Minho tried not to tear up. Chan noticed and took Minho to an empty hall.

"Hey, are you alright? You can let it out now," he said as reached Minho for a hug. Minho wants to push him off and be mad at him for leaving him. But they both know it's none of their faults. Besides, he really fucking missed Chan, so he just he Chan hug him and let his tears fall.

"I missed you, Channie."

"I missed you too, Minnie."

That's when Minho realized...

"If you missed me, why didn't you approached me yesterday?" Minho crossed his arms. Chan nervously laughed, "I wanted to but I wasn't 100% sure if it was you. Anddddd you had a panic attack and went home early.

The younger let out a small 'ohh.' Minho looked back at Chan and went up for another hug. He missed this. He's glad that the older hasn't really changed.

"Do you want to eat lunch with my friend group or do you have your own?" asked Minho. Chan shook his head and accepted his invitation.

;)

Short but I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm almost done with chapter 14 so MAYBE there will be a double update. idk. Well Minho found his Chan :"""")