Transfer Student

// w00j

"Minho, wake the hell up! Your mom just went to work and you're still asleep!" Minho's mama started hitting him with a pillow before throwing him water. The boy gasps and glares at her before getting up. He takes a shower and does his morning routine.

Spring break just ended so that means back to school. He hates that place but he's thankful that he's in his last year before going to college. Who knows, maybe it's worse over there. He's a great student but people just say he has a grumpy attitude. That's Lee Minho for you.

Once he goes downstairs, he sees his mama cooking breakfast and his brother eating already. He just sighed and grabs a plate of food for himself.

"So, did you hear that his guy is coming to our school today? I domt mow 'bout you buth hopefuthy he's hot."

"Lix, please don't talk with your mouth full," he shook his head in disapproval. Minho usually doesn't like to get involved with rumors nor drama so this news could be less important in Minho's life right now.

As soon as they finish eating, they hear honking from outside. They both know it's Woojin since he's always giving the boys a drive. They got in the car and went to a place called hell.

(¬‿¬)

"Ughhhh, math is soooo boringggggg," Changbin whined. "Okay, we get it Changbin. Now stop whining and get the assignment done before the teacher comes," Woojin smacked Changbin so he can shut up. Minho watches in amusement as the two boys glared at each other.

Suddenly, the teacher opens the door and the students quickly turn quiet. "I'm sorry for leaving the room unexpectedly. As some of you heard, we will be having a new student joining our class. Sweetie, you can come in now."

Everyone looked over at the door as a guy with blonde hair came in. Minho's eyes widened. Wth is this destiny or what?

It was the same damn guy he bumped with and who came in Woojin's restaurant. What annoyed Minho the most is that he looks like Chan. He was surprised that he can still remember some features from Chan as a kid. His dimples, his fluffy hair, his smile.

The slightly taller guy smiles at him as they make eye contact. By now, Minho's eyes would have fallen off if he widened them even more.

"Hello, I'm Christopher Bang, I'm a transfer student from Australia. My Korean name is Bang Chan. Um, please take care of me," Minho almost let out a scream when Chan was done introducing himself. Some of the girls squealed in excitement.

This can't be...

But he looks a lot like Chan. HIS NAME IS EVEN CHAN. OMG, IT IS HIM.

His friends look over at him with worried expressions. Their eyes widened when they noticed Minho trembling a little. Woojin quickly stood up and asked the teacher if they can go to the bathroom because the younger one isn't feeling too good. Luckily, the teacher agreed and the boys rushed out of the classrooms.

"Calm down, Minho. It's okay. Just breathe," Minho nodded as he tried to calm himself down. "So, is that guy your childhood friend that Felix was talking about?" Changbin asked when Minho was calm. "Yes- no- I'm not sure. I mean, he looks like Chan, his Korean name is Chan AND he's Australian. Chan is all of those. If that isn't him then someone made a clone of him or something."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything but I suggest you go talk to him. Maybe he'll remember something about you," Woojin suggested. That's not actually a bad idea but what if he thinks if he's just a weirdo?

He looks over the window of the classroom and watches as girls glance at him and giggle to their friends. Who knows, maybe he turned straight. It's not like he was gay either. But there was that time- no. Stop thinking of that.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow. For now, I'll just focus on school to calm myself down..."

sorry for taking a while to update this story! I'll make sure to try and update faster while I can. I just kind of ran out of ideas but I think I have a small thing for the next chapter :)