Hangout

5 years later

{Bang Chan: 18; Lee Minho: 17}

// w00j

Minho

It's been 5 years since Chan left for Australia. They tried to keep contact through the phone but it slowly faded around 4 years ago. Back then, Minho would always cry over his hyung. Right now, he doesn't remember Chan much but he does remember their promise. He will come back.

At some point, he started to lose hope, thinking that his best friend already forgot about him. Maybe he'll never come back.

Today, Minho is in his final year of high school. So far, he's having fun. He has made new friends even though they're a bunch of crackheads. Right now, he's stuck in his math class. His teacher is doing some kind of review that he couldn't care less since he knows it already.

Minho jumped when he got a message from one of his best friends, Jisung.

Dumb Squirrel: Hey hoe, me and the guys are going to Sunshine Café after school. You coming?

> Yeah, I'll go

Dumb Squirrel: Okay, don't be late like the last time :)

> hey, I wasn't the only one who was late

Dumb Squirrel: yeah but-

Just don't be late

> yeah yeah

> gtg

> I don't want to be caught

Dumb Squirrel: Alright, see ya

----------

Once Minho's classes finished, he went straight to the cafe. Once he opened the door, he saw Jisung waving at him. His other friends were there as well looking at him. He let out a small smile.

"What?" he asked when he noticed Hyunjin staring. "Nothing, let's just order," the other said. One they took their orders, they decided to go to the arcade and then go hang out at Changbin's house.

"So which arcade are we going?" Jeongin asked. "The one we usually go dummy," Seungmin. "We go to like every arcade so shut up."

When they arrived, Jisung and Changbin went to the basketball games.

Woojin went with Seungmin and Jeongin to get stuffed animals. Now it was just Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho there. "Wanna play Just Dance?" Felix suggested. "Hell yeah!" Hyunjin ran to the machine and insert some coins. They play a few rounds until Felix tripped and fell. "Okay, I think that's enough for today. It's late and we have a hurt boy here." Minho laughed.

Everyone met up at the entrance and took their leave. Woojin suddenly suggested getting some snacks and ice cream before going to Changbin's house. They were laughing and cracking some joke on the way to the store that made Minho bump onto someone. The other boys gasp but the other guy beat them to it.

"Jesus Christ, are you okay?" a blonde male asked in a panicked tone. Minho looked up and his eyes widened. That's not him, is it...?

He saw that the guy was holding out his hand to help him. His cheeks flushed and grabbed accepted his small offer. "Thanks, I'm alright," he let out a small smile. The male smiled back, showing his dimples. He looks at his watch and bowed a bit, saying he needed to go and ran off.

Minho just stood there frozen. His friends were confused as fuck on what just happened. "Minho, are you ok-" "JISUNG, THAT DUDE LOOKS LIKE CHAN WTAF," Minho screamed, making most of them flinch.

"Wait, you're telling me, that guy looks like Chan?" Felix asked. Minho nodded. "Uhm, sorry to interrupt but who's Chan?" Seungmin asked. Changbin let out a small laugh, "is he an ex-boyfriend?" Minho glared at him and sighed. As he was just gonna explain, his brother beat him to it. "Chan is Minho's childhood friend who moved to Australia when Minho was 12. I was not close to Chan but he's special to Minho. Oh Minho, mom still has the photo when you two ki-" "I know I know! Now be quiet," he yelled as his cheeks turned red.

"Aw there's nothing to be embarrassed about, Minho," Jisung said in a teasing tone. Minho just puffed his cheeks and started walking ahead as the others tried to catch up with him.

(~◕◡◕)~