Chapter 29

»Madison's POV«

We stopped off at Libby's house on the way so she could get some things. Yeah, we were getting ready together. Harry didn't talk to us for the whole ride back but I didn't care. I was hurt, he hurt me and I didn't really want to talk to him anyway. I'm glad Thomas was there because otherwise I would have probably cried and I didn't want Harry to think I was jealous. Me and Libby went to Harry's room while he stayed downstairs watching TV. In the house, there was only Harry's room and then the spare room but that was full of junk and there was hardly no space in there. So, Harry's room it was.

I was about to start getting ready but then I heard my phone beep. I got it from my pocket and opened the new message.

From: Thomas I'll see you at Luke's party, yeah?x

I smiled to myself and Libby nudged me. I looked at her and she smirked. "Shut up" I told her. "What? I didn't say anything."

To: Thomas Yep, I'll be there x

It meant a lot that he cared about me. He would make a lovely boyfriend. Any girl would be lucky to have someone like him in their life. 

From: Thomas; I'm sorry about Harry, he's a dick if he's going to let you go x 

To: Thomas Don't worry about it, I'll see you later x 

"Hey, you deserve better than Harry" Libby stated. "Then why can't I leave? I want to, but I just hate the thought of not being with him." She rubbed my back comfortingly. I needed to forget about Harry and that's what I was going to do tonight. We were finally ready. It took a few hours but we wanted to look our best. Libby did my hair and make-up for me and I did her make-up. We did look pretty good really. Yes, we probably looked like sluts but Halloween is the one time of year where a girl can dress like a slut and no one can get judged for it. I wasn't very confident about the heels they were pretty big and I was afraid about falling.

I walked downstairs carefully, holding onto the wall and anything in sight so I wouldn't fall. Harry's eyes were wide and his mouth was parted as he looked me up and down. "Wow" was all he said. I looked at him. "Aren't you dressing up?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Why not?" He just shrugged. "I have nothing to wear" he stated. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors. I walked back in the living room and he looked at me in shock. "What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled.

I grabbed his white t-shirt and cut a slit in it. I did it several times so there were a lot of of slits and holes in his shirt. I found some fake blood and splattered fake blood on his shirt. "Great, now my shirts ruined" he muttered and I rolled my eyes. I put some fake blood by his mouth and then messed up his hair. "Done." I smiled at my work and he sighed. We got to Luke's house and he was right, it was huge. Me and Harry walked together and opened the door to the house. As soon as I walked in I saw loads and loads of people just in the hallway.

I heard someone wolf whistle and Harry put his arm around my waist. I pushed his arm away and turned around. The boy winked at me and I smiled at him. "Hey, Harry. How about you give me your girl?" The boy asked. Harry turned around and glared at the boy. "I dare you to say that again" Harry growled. He turned back around and walked in the living room. "Why are you with him?" The boy asked me and I shrugged. "I really don't know" I replied. "I'm Oliver" he said. "I'm Madison" I replied. "I better go fine my friend" I told him. He nodded and I waved then went in the living room.

I saw Libby standing over by the drinks. She was with a guy but she looked scared and he had a smirk on his face. I walked over to them. "Um, she has a boyfriend" I told the boy. "Well, what about you then?" He smirked. I scoffed and grabbed Libby's hand and pulled her away. We went over to where there were loads of people dancing. We started jumping around and singing. "You look incredible." I turned around and saw Thomas standing behind me. "Thank you" I replied and kissed his cheek.

I danced with him while Libby danced with some other guy. I knew that she wouldn't do anything with that guy, she was in a relationship with Jacob and I knew how she felt about him. "Do you want a drink?" Thomas asked and I nodded. He took my hand and pulled me over to the drinks with him. He poured me and him a drink, I don't even know what it was really. "Do you want to go somewhere quieter?" He asked and I nodded.

We went into a bedroom. It didn't look like a boy's room, it looked more like a spare room. He closed the door and we sat on the bed. "Are you okay now?" He questioned. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I smiled. "Harry" he stated plainly and I laughed a little. "Hm, I'm just trying to pretend that I'm not broken" I told him. "I'm here if you need me, you know that right?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks" I whispered in his ear. "No problem, babe.