Chapter 2

>>Madison's Pov<<

So next lesson was maths and thankfully had it with Libby so she could show me exactly what room it was. Harry didn't do much of a good job showing me around. he was just rushing so i didn't really get a good look at anything which was pretty annoying actually. He was annoying.

we went to sit down somewhere at the back of the class and started to talk for a bit. "Sweetheart. that's my sear" i heard harry say. i knew it was him but his raspy tone. i quickly shot around to see him stained behind the chair with a smirk on his face. "I don't see your name over it" i replied. oh god, maybe i shouldn't have said that. "Oh, love, you really don't get me do you?" he grabbed the back of the chair and pulled it, making me fall off it and onto the floor. I hated this kid.

everyone turned around to look at us when they heard harry chuckling deeply. "Mr styles, after school detention for a week" the teacher stated. I saw his jaw clench and i laughed to myself quietly. "But she shouldn't have sat in my sear!" he retorted. "I don't care, Styles detention for a week." i looked up at harry and then turned away smiling.

i picked myself up from the floor and sat on the opposite side of Libby. "But sire, she was swearing at me" harry lied putting on a fake sweet voice. what a liar. "fine, you have detention for a week too, starting tomorrow please. i want both of you here tomorrow as soon as the Bell rings" i shot harry a glare and he smirked. "the new girl already has detention.............with me."

it was lunch time so i went to sit by Libby and 2 of her other friends, Emily and Olivia, they were really lovely and they made me feel welcome. it truly didn't feel like my first day, everything was so..normal? except for some asshole thinking they can scare me. Actually, he was quit intimidating but it as probably just an act to make everyone scared of him.

"Why is harry styles looking at you?" Emily asked. i looked at her in confusion and then started to twitch her head making it look pretty obvious. i turned around and of course, i saw those gorgeous green eyes staring right at me. if i looked at only his eyes then i would think he was so nice and genuine. but then i looked at his smirk, his tattoos, just everything else and i realize that he's not so nice and genuine. i bet he was only after one thing.

i turned back around to my friends and non of them were looking at harry. "Hes still staring at you" Olivia stated. "how do you know? you cant even see him" i laughed. "i can feel it, I'm quite physic see." we just laughed at her and she joined in with the laughing.

i tried to ignore Harry's stare but i could actually feel it, Olivia wasn't joking. it was actually creepy. "who are his friends?" i asked them. Emily quickly looked at them and then looked back. "That's troy, Joe, Luke and Thomas" she told me. all pretty cute. she pointed to each of them when she said their names but hoping they wouldn't see her when she did.

i was still confused. harry looked older than me but i haven't really had the chance to ask his age or anything. to be honest, i was quit scared because of what happened in the janitors closet and in maths. But i needed to know and the girls seemed to know a lot about him so i needed to ask them. "Tell me about Harry" i said. "His names Harry Edward Styles/ he's 18 years old but hes got held back which is why hes in a lot of classes with us and in registration with us. he lives with his mum but hes also got his own house and doesn't stay with his mum that much. he's a bully, he beats people up and everyone is scared of him" she explained. "anything else?" i asked. "he always gets what he wants."

what did she mean by that? i'm sure he didn't get everything he wanted. how could he even afford to live on his own? i was cut of by my thoughts when i felt 2 hands on my shoulders. i turned around to see harry standing behind me. i shrugged off his abnormally large hands and he chuckled. "come with me" he demanded. i continued to eat me food and i could practically hear his jaw clench.

just then, his hands went on my waist and he picked me up from my seat. "HARRY!" i yelled, causing everyone to turn and look at us. "Stop staring" harry ordered and everyone quickly turned back and continued eating and having their conversations. he grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me around until we came across a large, dark and empty room.

he pulled me inside, turned the light on and then locked the door. he chuckled and i was getting scared. "You know, your so annoying when you don't listen to me." he had this weird tone to his voice, it was raspy, seductive, sarcastic and really patronizing. "let me go, please"  begged. he suddenly pushed me up against the wall. putting his hands either side of my head.

i tried to duck under his arms but he grabbed my throat slightly. my breathing became heavy and my heart sped up. i felt like i couldn't breath anymore. "Don't you like me?" he asked, he let go of my throat but held me by my waist so i still couldn't get past him. "I didn't even catch your name love" he said,

i looked around the room. i was looking to see if there was anything that i could reach for to hit him with but there wasn't nothing. "i asked for your name" he spat, his grip on my waist tightening. "M-Madison" i stuttered. A smirk appeared on his lips as he kissed just below my ear. "P-please, just L-Leave me a-alone." he chuckled in my ear.

"You're mine now love, there's no way of getting out."

(A/N I WILL BE UPDATING 2 CHAPTERS A DAY !! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, VOTE COMMENT & ENJOY XX )