CHAPTER 31

»Madison's POV«

I woke up to loud knocking on the door. I groaned loudly. "Sh, go back to sleep" Harry moaned and I laughed. "There's someone at the door" I replied, not looking at him. "Its fine, they'll go away." I nodded and moved closer to him. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. My phone started ringing and I laughed. "Fuck sake" Harry mumbled. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and answered it. "Hello?" I heard laughing and I got confused. "Maddy why aren't you answering the door? We're going paintballing today, you coming?" Libby asked. She was so loud and cheerful. "We'll meet you down there" I muttered. "Okay, bye!" She yelled. I put the phone back on the bedside table.

I got up from the bed and Hary groaned. "Don't leave me" he begged. "Open your eyes" I told him, playfully tapping his face. He pushed my hand away and I laughed. "We're going out" I said and he shook his head and eventually opened his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere" he replied. "Yes you are, we're going paintballing" I said. "No, baby" he stated. I stood up and went over to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes out. "Please, Harry" I begged. "Is Thomas going to be there?" He asked while sitting up in bed. The covers fell down, showing his bare chest. "Uh, I don't know, maybe" I replied and he started shaking his head. "No, we're not going then. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and took my clothes with me so Harry wouldn't take them again. I turned the shower on and took Harry's shirt off and got in the shower. I heard the door open and I peeked my head around the shower curtain and saw Harry standing there. "Harry!" I yelled and hugged the shower curtain tighter around my body. "I thought I looked the door" I told him. "Obviously not" he smirked. "Get out" I told him and he shook his head. "I need a shower so I thought we'd save water if we showered together." I groaned at his response.

"Come on, I've seen you naked before" he stated and I rolled my eyes. "No, Harry. We're not showering together" I told him but he laughed and got in the shower with me anyway. I turned around to face him and he smirked. "Don't say anything" I told him, before he said something dirty. We got out of the shower and I put the towel around me. "Maybe we could share a towel too" he suggested. "No way." He laughed and grabbed his own towel. I went back in his bedroom and dried myself. I got ready and so did Harry.

When we got there, we saw Libby, Troy, Thomas, Joe, Luke and Jacob standing outside. Wait, Jacob? I got out of the car and ran over to Jacob and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" I asked him in surprise. "I thought I'd surprise you and Libby" he said and then gave Libby a kiss. "Where are you staying?" I questioned and he looked at Libby. "He's staying at mine" she said and then blushed. We walked in the place and we had to put on a disgusting one-piece and a mask/helmet thing. I looked really awful. "Okay, we need teams" I said and they nodded. "There's 8 of us so, Harry, Jacob, Troy and Joe on one team and me, Libby, Maddy and Thomas on the other team" Luke said. "Yep" I said. "Your going down" Libby said to the boys. "Lib, I bet you always go down" Joe said. Everyone started laughing and Libby blushed. Wait, I didn't get it. "What's so funny?" I asked everyone and Harry looked at me as if I was stupid. "Your brother...Libby...sexual activities." 

"OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!" I screamed, putting my fingers in my ears. Harry pulled my fingers out of my ears and laughed, "Do you get it now?" I nodded. "Okay, positions!" Joe yelled and I laughed. We all got in positions and instantly I was shot. I turned around and saw Jacob. "Bro!" I shouted and he smiled. He ran and I ran after him, trying to shoot him but I kept missing. I thought I missed but then I shot Luke instead. "YES!" I fist-pumped and he groaned. "I'm on your team!" He shouted and then shot me back. I started running and then I bumped into someone. "Oh, hi Harry." I was almost shot but then I jumped behind one of those wooden wall things. I'd never actually been paintballing before so I knew I was going to be pretty terrible. I ran to the other wall, shooting people on the way. I felt like everything was in slow motion, like I was jumping through the air, shooting people in slow motion. Like I was in a movie where there were explosions of fire behind me and I had an actual gun, not a paintballing gun. I laughed to myself as I thought about how good that would be. 

Libby was also behind the wall and she was covered in paint. "Seriously? I thought I was bad" I joked and she slapped me. She got out from behind the wall and she was shot and fell to the floor. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed and crawled over to her side and pretended to cry. "LIBBY, DON'T DIE! STAY WITH ME!" I screamed, trying not to laugh. "I'm not going to make it.." She croaked. "Tell Jacob..." She whispered. "Tell him..that..he's a little bitch." She clutched her heart and then let her head fall to the floor. "LIBBYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I wailed. "Oh, it's on" I muttered to myself and stood up. I looked around and saw someone try and crawl past and I shot him. He stood up and took his mask off. It was Jacob and I laughed. "What was that for?!" He yelled. He shot me in the stomach and I groaned. "Oh my god, Mads I'm sorry" he said, rushing over to me. I wasn't going to lie, it actually hurt a lot. I shot him in his leg and he ran away laughing. 

I looked down at Libby and she stood up. "I'm back from the dead, bitches!" She yelled. I hugged her tight and she laughed. "Where's Thomas and Luke?" She asked and I shrugged. "We're here" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw them. "Oh, hello" I muttered. "I've been shot" Thomas said dramatically. We all walked over to the wall and sat down behind it. "They won't find us here" Luke whispered. Suddenly, 2 boys were on the right side of us and 2 of them were on the left side of us and they were all shooting at us and I started screaming. I shot someone and it hit him in his bum. I didn't even get a chance to see who it was and I turned around and ran. He quickly caught up to me and pushed me over. I laughed and he took off his mask. "Harry" I whispered and he smiled. He took off my mask and he threw them on the floor. "Your sweaty" I told him and he laughed. He leaned in closer and kissed me gently. "Madison, I l-" Harry was cut off when Thomas came and shot Harry in the back. Harry stood up, put his mask back on and ran after Thomas. What was he about to say.

(HAPPY NEW YEARS MY ANGELS, How is everyone going? good good? yeahh thats good x I know i haven't updated in forever i knowwww... sad :( arh kill me. but yeah, busy busy. school is coming up 29th of this month and im about to commit suicide :(! i guess this book doesn't get much reads or comments.. pisses me of but whatever. yeah, tomorrow chapter 32 is coming outttt. who watched ANNIE? that little girl is amazing i love her, such a great movie! omg 30 something more days till one direction concert here in SYDNEY, who got catwalk tickets? i got it.. cannot believe my mum paid 600 just for those im crying! very thankful hehe ! can't wait to finally see la babies! if you are going halla at me ;') anyways yeah, hope you enjoyed this bitch ass chapter, ONE LAST THING! Who on twitter saw that bitch ass carter cunt? i hate him now, he is so rude he is so jealous of us. ARHH! Directioners slay and he cant handle that truth like seriously lick my ass. but yah.. love every directioners, you're all my sisters and we stick together. we run this bitch ass twitter!! heheh, LOVE YOUS! And please read/vote &&& comment.. its so annoying when jack shit doesn't happen.. but it is what it is. this is so long. okay no more bye.)