Chapter 15

»Madison's POV« 

We went back to Harry's and I put my bag in his bedroom. It was surprisingly clean..for a boy. Harry came behind me and wrapped his arms around my wait, nuzzling his face into my neck and kissing it. "Your house is nice, how do you afford it?" I asked and then I remembered. "Oh, yeah, selling drugs." He sighed and let go of me. "Don't be like that, Maddy. I've said I'm sorry" he told me. We went and sat on his bed. "But why did you do it, Harry? Are you still doing it?" I questioned. "I needed money, he needed a person, it worked out well" he replied bluntly. "You didn't answer the second question." He stood up from his bed, walking over to his wardrobe. "Harry! Answer the damn question!" I shouted at him. He punched his wardrobe and I gasped. He walked over to me, cupping my face with his hand. I looked down at his other hand which was on the bed. "Harry, your bleeding" I whispered and he shrugged. "Come on" I told him. I stood up from the bed and pulled him downstairs with me. 

"Do you have any cotton pads?" I asked him while we were sat out the kitchen. "Baby, do I look like that type of guy who has cotton pads?" He chuckled. "Do you have a cloth then?" He nodded. "In the cupboard under the sink" he replied.  opened the cupboard and got out a cloth. I put it under the tap and then squeezed it. I walked over to sat near Harry. I grabbed his hand and lightly pressed over his bleeding knuckles. "Ow, fuck that hurts, Maddy!" He yelled. "Well its not my fault!" I shouted back even louder. "Well, trying being a bit more gentle!" I rolled my eyes. "Maybe you shouldn't have been so stupid and punched a wardrobe, you idiot!" "You shouldn't have pressured me to answer a question!" He retorted. "You should have answered it the first time!" 

I was still wiping away the blood from his hand and once I was done I stood up and threw it in the bin, I was sure he had another one somewhere. I felt something squirt me and I gasped. I turned around to see Harry standing behind me, holding a water gun. He squirted it on my shirt which wasn't good..it was already pretty see through. "That's not fair! I need one!" I told him. He laughed while handing me a water gun. "Mine's smaller than yours though!" I yelled and he burst out laughing. "What? What's so funny?" And then I realized. "Its not that funny, yours isn't exactly big" I said. How did the conversation even turn to this?.

"What did you say?" He asked, trying to be serious but he ended up smirking. "I said, your isn't very big" I teased and then he squirted water in my face. "HARRY!" I screamed and he laughed. I squirted him back and then ran away from him. I hadn't even been in his house before so I didn't even know what any of the rooms were. "I'll get you back!" I heard Harry shout. I opened a door and then quickly closed it, it was a bathroom. Hm, at least I knew where the bathroom was now. Harry started pounding on the door and I started laughing. "Baby, open up. I won't hurt you, I promise." I laughed at his attempt but I didn't 

bother opening the door.

"Okay, okay, I'm going now" I heard him say. I heard footsteps walk away and I slowly opened the door. "Got you!" Harry shouted and shot water all over me. He ran away and I started to shoot him over his back and he gasped. He stopped and turned around, throwing his gun on the floor. "I quit" he stated. He put his hands up. "Now, put your gun down. I don't want any trouble" he joked. I laughed and put my gun on the floor. "Anyway, I need a toilet" I told him. I turned around to go to the toilet but he jumped on my back and we both fell to the floor. I groaned and he started to laugh. He then got up but sat on me instead. He wriggled his bum which was really uncomfortable. "Harry, stop!" I begged but he just did it harder. "Harry, please!" He got up and helped me off the floor. I went to the toilet quickly and came back out. Harry wasn't there so I went into his bedroom. "Harry?" I called but he wasn't in his room. I went downstairs and stopped when I heard Harry talking, he must have been on the phone. "Yeah, I delivered it. Well, thanks it almost got me killed...again." Wait, was he talking about that drug package? "No, Kevin. I'm not doing anymore jobs for you." I listened carefully to Harry. "No of course I don't want her to get hurt, but its dangerous for me." He waited a few seconds before saying something again. "Fine, just to protect her" Harry said before hanging up the phone.

Harry walked out of the kitchen and he bumped into me. "Madison.." He whispered. "Did you hear that?" I nodded slowly. "Why, Harry? Why do you keep lying to me?" I asked him, trying to not let myself cry. "You don't understand, Maddy" he said. "If I don't do this then he'll kill you, and I know he'll do it. He's a dangerous guy, he's killed before, he's paralyzed people who'll be like that for life because of him. I can't take the risk" he explained. He was protecting me? "Harry, I can look after myself. Just please, I don't want you getting hurt. Try and get away" I told him and he nodded, pulling me in for a hug. "I'll try, but I can't promise anything" he whispered.  

I woke up to Harry nudging me. "What?!" I spat. "Ooh, don't be so grumpy, Moo Moo" he spoke. I sat up and glared at him. "What did you just call me?" I asked in disgust. "Moo Moo. Your brother told me his little nickname for you." I slapped his chest. "Don't ever call me that again, Harry, or I'll kill you" I told him. "Oh, I'm so scared" he said sarcastically. 

"Do you want breakfast, babe?" Harry asked and I nodded. He lifted the blanket off himself, revealing him to be naked. I quickly turned away and he chuckled. "Harry, I thought you slept in your boxers!" I exclaimed. "Sorry, but I have to sleep naked. Its a basic need. You should try it some time" he told me and then he winked. I groaned. "Oh love, its not like you haven't seen it before" he said. "That was a mistake, Harry" I said to him and he smirked. "It didn't seem like a mistake when you were screaming my name." I slapped his arm at his dirty remark. "You a pig, Harry!" I retorted. "That's why you love me" he teased. He quickly put on a pair of boxers and stood up from the bed. "Come on then" he said. I got out of bed and stretched a little and then followed Harry downstairs. We went into the kitchen and Harry started to make some sweet waffles. "What do you want on yours?" Harry asked and I thought about it for a second. "Do you have any Nutella?" I questioned. "Yes, Madison" Harry stated like it was so obvious.

He put Nutella on our waffles and then handed me mine. We went to sit in the living room and he sat right next to me. Harry finished his waffles and I finished mine. "I'm going in the shower. Join me if you want" Harry said and I laughed while biting my lip. "I think I'll pass this time" I told him and he nodded. He kissed me quickly and then ran upstairs. I thought for a while about how much my life had changed since Harry had been in it. I know it hadn't been long but he had such an effect on me which was unbelievable. 

I got bored and I wanted to go on my phone but I realized that I had left it upstairs. I got up from my space on the sofa and walked upstairs and past the bathroom and I heard Harry...wait, was he singing? Harry was singing. I never knew Harry could sing so good. He never told me he had talent, why hadn't he told anyone about this? I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard the shower turn off. I quickly went into Harry's room and sat on his bed. I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter so it looked like I was doing something. Harry walked in the room with just a towel around his bottom half. "Oh, I thought you were downstairs" Harry said with confusion on his face. "Well, I came up here" I replied and he nodded.

"Harry, why didn't you tell me that you could sing?" I asked him. "What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes. "I heard you in the shower, why didn't you tell me?" I repeated. "I can't sing, don't be stupid" he replied. "Harry, your amazing! I wouldn't lie to you. Why don't you try for X Factor?" I questioned and he shrugged. "Because I wouldn't get very far" he said. "Trust me, you'll get really far. Just try it, for me, please?" I begged and he sighed. "Fine, but if I get buzzed and look like an idiot then I'm blaming you.