Chapter 17

»Madison's POV«

I looked up at the tall figure standing by our table and I sighed. "Harry, how did you know I was here?" I asked him and he laughed deeply. "Baby, do you actually think I came here looking for you? No, I came here for food and saw you looking all nice and cosy with Thomas, what's that all about?" He asked harshly. "Fuck you, Harry. I admitted I loved you and you just looked at me as if I was an idiot. I don't even care anymore, you can get stabbed for all I care. His smirk completely dropped but I really couldn't care less. He couldn't hurt me more than he already had. I saw Thomas smile but I really wish he hadn't. Harry grabbed him by the shirt and threw him across the room. We were in KFC and of course Harry just had to start a fight. Thomas stood up and Harry laughed before throwing a punch towards him. Thomas ducked and then threw a punch at Harry, causing Harry to fall to the floor. "Stop it! Please!" I begged but Harry stood up and just punched Thomas over and over.

One of the KFC workers came over to try and get Harry off Thomas but he was accidentally punched in the face. All the boys were laughing while me and Libby stood there, not knowing what to do. "DO SOMETHING!" I screamed at the boys but they ignored me and continued to watch the fight between Thomas and Harry. Oh god, Harry could kill him.Harry had Thomas up against the wall by his neck and he threw punch after punch after punch. I was just so scared that Harry was going to kill Thomas and I had to do something. I ran over to the boys and tried to get Harry off Thomas but he was about to throw a punch and his elbow hit me in the face. I bent down and groaned in pain. "You punched her you stupid bastard!" I heard Thomas shout. The next thing I know, Thomas was the one punching Harry. "THOMAS! PLEASE, STOP!" I screamed but he didn't stop.Once Harry was on the floor, Thomas still didn't stop. He was kicking him all over. Harry groaned, clutching his stomach. He started to cough up blood which got me really worried. "I'm phoning the police!" I heard one of the workers shout and I nodded eagerly. "Stop" Harry groaned quietly. He sounded so scared. I pushed Thomas off Harry and I immediately sat down beside Harry. "Harry" I whispered. "Why are you doing this?!" He hit you!" Thomas yelled. "I fucking love him!" I shouted back."Maddy" Harry whispered and groaned at the same time. I looked down to him and his eyes were closed but blood was still coming out of his mouth. "I-" he began to say but he stopped and looked down at the floor. "Harry" I whispered. "Don't just stand around! Call an ambulance!" I yelled. Troy quickly got out his phone and called the ambulance.

I stood up and wiped my tears away. I went over to Thomas and slapped him. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" I screamed. His expression changed. He looked down to Harry and then back to me, he looked as if he felt sorry for Harry. "He hit you and I just hated the thought of him doing that" he replied. "LOOK AT HIM! HE'S STILL COUGHING UP BLOOD! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO! HES HURT! YOUR AN IDIOT!" I screamed and then I went back over to Harry. 1People started leaving KFC. Just walking out of the door as if nothing had happened. As if Harry wasn't laying on the floor, spitting blood. I looked down at him not actually believing that it was Harry laying there. I genuinely thought that it would be Thomas. I thought Harry was going to kill Thomas. I couldn't believe this was happening. 

Did Harry like getting me all worried about him "I'm so sorry" Thomas whispered and I rolled my eyes. "Your sorry? Really?" I wiped away the remaining tears as I stood above Harry. "Is he going to be okay?" One of the workers asked. "Why are you asking me?! How am I supposed to know?!" They slowly backed away and Libby came over and put her arms around me. "He'll be okay" Lib said and I let out a small sob. "I don't know" I whispered. "I really don't know. I really didn't care what had happened between me and Harry, I just wanted him to be okay.