Chapter 19

»Harry's POV« 

I was in pain. So much pain. But didn't tell anyone that. I didn't want everyone to think that I was weak, especially Madison. Yes, Thomas beat me up badly, but I tried to hide the amount of pain I was in because of it. I started the fight, I knew that but I didn't expect me to end up laying in this god damn hospital bed.I'd forgiven Thomas, I started it and he was only sticking up for Maddy. He told me that my elbow hit her in the face when I went to punch Thomas and I hadn't even realized it. That was how much of a bad person I was, I didn't even realize that I'd hit her. She deserved better.I couldn't believe it when Maddy told me she loved me but I was shocked when she told me and I just didn't know what to say back. 'I love you too' would have been good, right? I guess I just didn't know how to say those words. I'd never said them to any girl before in my life, I said it to my mum when I was young but so much had changed and I just couldn't say it any more.

"Harry, do you want me to go to yours and get some things for you?" Maddy asked me and I nodded. I handed her my house keys and then she left with Libby, leaving me with Troy, Joe, Luke and Thomas. They all came and sat on chairs beside me. "She really cares for you, huh?" Joe said and I shrugged. "Of course she does, she admitted she loved you and you didn't say it back. Your a dick if you let her go" Troy stated and I laughed to myself. I knew that anyway but she did deserve better. I hurt her too many times and I was scared I would hurt her again, emotionally and physically and I just couldn't put her through that. She may have been the most perfect girl I'd ever been with and I didn't want to hurt her again.

»Madison's POV«

Libby and I left the hospital and walked to Harry's house. It was probably going to take us about 30 minutes but I didn't really care. "Told you Harry was going to be fine" Libby stated and I nodded. "I'm really glad he is" I told her and she smiled.We stopped off at my house on the way. We walked in and saw Jacob, my mum and James all sitting around the table eating food. "Hey, mum" I coughed. They all snapped their heads towards me. "Madison! Where have you been?" My mum asked. "Harry's in hospital" I told her and she gasped. "What? Why? Is he okay?" Jacob questioned and I nodded. "He got beaten up. He's fine but he'll have to stay in for a few days. I was just wondering if I could stay with him in hospital, to keep him company." My mum shook her head. "No way" she stated and I rolled my eyes. "Mum, please he needs me" I begged.

She looked at Jacob and it looked almost as if they were debating whether to let me go. "Fine. But you can't stay there all day. You have to go to school, come home and eat and you can go see him after you finished. I don't want you staying overnight either" she said and I nodded. So basically, I'd just be staying with him for a couple of hours. Well that was better than nothing I suppose. "Thanks, mum" I said, kissing her cheek. "I'm going over to Harry's now to get him a few things" I told her and she smiled. "Give him my love" she said and I nodded. "Lib, why don't you stay here with me?" Jacob asked. "I think I'm going to keep Madison company at the hospital. But I'll see you later" she replied, kissing him lightly on his lips. 

"Ew" I muttered jokingly. Libby and I went to Harry's house and I unlocked the door and we walked in. "Wow, its actually really nice" Lib stated and I nodded. "I didn't expect this" she said. That was just like me when I first went there. I don't think anyone expected Harry to live in a house this nice. I ran upstairs to Harry's bedroom and grabbed a big back. I threw in some clothes, a toothbrush, a comb and other things he would need staying in the hospital. Once I'd finished packing, I walked downstairs and Libby wasn't there. "Libby?" I called out. I heard her roar with laughter and I got confused. What was she laughing at? I walked into the living room to see her sat with that guy that was in Harry's mum's house the other day, Kevin? "Ah, Madison. How lovely to see you again" he smirked. "How did you even get in here?!" He chuckled and stood up. "Watch that pretty little mouth of yours, love. Wouldn't want you getting hurt now, would we?" I shuddered at his words. "I heard of your lovely little friend over there, that Harry got in a bit of an accident. I always knew that he was a pussy." I looked at him in disgust. "Just get out" I ordered and he laughed. "Sweetheart, you'll be seeing a lot more of me" he said, his tone was raspy and horrible.

He cupped my face with his hands and I gasped at his action. He leaned in closer, his lips almost touching mine. I closed my eyes and moved my head to the side, making him kiss my cheek instead. He left a wet kiss on my cheek which felt horrible. "Tell Harry that I'll see him soon" he said before walking out. "What was that all about?" Lib asked as I wiped the wet patch on my cheek. "Forget it, are you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. 

We got back to the hospital rather quickly and went straight back to Harry's room. I was happy to see that the boys were still there, I was glad that they didn't leave him alone. "Look boys! My baby's here!" Harry yelled and I rolled my eyes. "You sound drunk, Harry" I told him, putting the bag down beside his bed. "Its probably the injection the doctor just gave him. He said that it will make him act pretty weird" Thomas said and I laughed.

I sat down on the chair and Harry placed his hand on my head and started patting me. "Nice doggy" he said while laughing loudly. I took his hand off my head and placed it on the bed. "I'm not a dog, Harry" I laughed and he gasped. "Guys, it talks." I rolled my eyes at how stupid Harry actually sounded. "Why are you moving?! Stop moving!" Harry yelled and I just looked at him with a confused expression on my face. "Your a cute little monkey" Harry stated. "You need help" I told him while standing up.I was about to walk away and get a coffee from the hospital cafeteria but Harry grabbed my hand and I turned to him. "Do you love me?" My eyes widened and my knees felt like jelly. "Because, I think I love you.