Chapter 8

>Madison's POV<

I quickly put on a pair of shoes and went outside to meet Libby. Once I saw her, I ran over to her and hugged her. "I'm so sorry for what Harry did to you! I don't understand why he cheated on you" I told her. "Don't worry, forget it. Anyway, I didn't know you had a brother" she said. I laughed slightly. "Yep, he didn't move here with us though" I explained and she nodded. I linked arms with her and walked back down my street towards my house. Harry hated me and I didn't want him to. I was so confused with everything, when he was trying to get close with me I pushed him away and now that he hated me I just wanted him back. Yeah, I liked Harry Styles. We walked in my house and the boys still weren't down yet. I went to the kitchen and brought out another glass and poured some coke in it for Libby. I sat on the sofa while she sat on the chair opposite me. "Is that the reason you hate Harry?" I asked and she shook her head. "No, not just because of that. It's just his bad reputation that I don't like really" she told me. I guess that was 

reasonable. 

There were footsteps coming downstairs and then Jacob and Harry appeared. Libby turned around and locked eyes with my brother, I smirked to myself. "Jacob, this is Libby and Libby, this is Jacob" I stated. He smiled at her and she turned away blushing. Harry came and jumped on the sofa next to me, wrapping his arm around me. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion for a few seconds but then I felt quite comfortable. Jacob went and sat on the other chair opposite the sofa, which meant that he was quite close to Libby. "Oh, is this for me?" Harry asked while grabbing the coke and taking a big gulp of it. "No, that's mine!" I almost shouted. "Oops." I hit his chest a bit harder than I was supposed to. "What have I told you about hitting me, love?" He practically growled in my ear. He started to kiss my ear and then my cheek but I pushed him away. "Am I not allowed to kiss you?!" I looked up to make sure that no one heard that but the other two were having their own conversation and didn't seem to hear it. 

I turned to look at Harry. "I thought you hated me" I stated. "Your a bitch. Your annoying. You don't listen to me, which you should for your own good. Your difficult to cope with but I could never hate you." I smiled and he smiled back for a second before his smile turned into a smirk. "I liked the underwear you were wearing last night" he said. He winked and I literally had no idea what he was talking about. "When you were changing" he said. I gasped slightly. "YOU SAW ME CHANGING?!" That made the others turn and look at us but I just smiled and let them get back to their conversation. "I couldn't help it if your balcony curtains were open" he smirked. "I thought you lived in the other house, not the one I was looking at" I told him. And then I realized what I just said. "You were looking for me?" Harry asked. Great, I brought that on myself. "No, I was just interested in what house you lived in." He smiled and shook his head. "I don't actually live there. But you should come over to mine someday, we could have some fun" he winked. "Pig" I mumbled. 

I went out to the kitchen to grab a glass. I sat back down and he pulled me onto his lap. His hands traveled from my waist, up my back and to my shoulders and started massaging them. I accidentally let a moan slip and I knew Harry was going to say something dirty about that so I stopped him before he could by giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Anyway, what are we watching?" Jacob asked and I shrugged. "Let's watch a horror!" Libby shouted. "Oh god, I don't know. I hate horrors" I stated. "I'll protect you, baby" Harry whispered. "Well, I'll do more that just protect you." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. Jacob picked up 'The House At The End Of The Street' and I heard that was really scary so I was actually not looking forward to this.I ran upstairs and grabbed 2 blankets. I came back down and threw one at Libby and Jacob who had seemed to move closer together since I had gone upstairs. And then I walked back over to Harry. I kind of laid between his legs and rested my head on his chest while he was stroking my hair. I wrapped the blanket around the both of us. His hand soon rested on my thigh and I pushed it away. "Don't act like you don't love it" he whispered. "Well, your not exactly my type" I joked. I knew that would make him angry. "Stop being like this Maddy" he whispered. I just cuddled up to him more and I heard him chuckle. 

Every time a scary part would come on, I would jump and Harry would hug me tighter and tell me that it's not real. I felt like a kid with him doing that but it was soothing and made me relax a bit to know that he was there. I looked over at Libby and Jacob and they were already sleeping and it was only half way through the film and it wasn't even that late, I think it was about 9.00. I looked up at Harry and he smiled. "Are you a bully?" I asked. I was just remembering things that people had told me about him. That's he's a bully, he's killed people, he does drugs. He shook his head. "I was involved with gangs but not anymore. I was forced to beat people up but I didn't want to. I find it funny that people are scared of me and that I'm a 'bad boy' but I didn't like beating people up" he replied. I found it ironic that he just said that even though he did beat Thomas up yesterday. I leaned back down and got comfortable again. "Do you do drugs? Or sell them?" I questioned. I felt his body tense, just like it did yesterday and he sighed. "No" he stated. "Have you ever done it?" I asked. "Fuck. No, Madison! NOW JUST LEAVE IT, YEAH?!" I had a weird feeling that he was lying but I just didn't want him to get mad at me again.