Chapter 20

»Madison's POV- 3 days later« 

"Harry, stop messing around! We need to go!" I shouted at him. It had only been 3 days since he was in hospital, he was a lot better. His face was still pretty bruised but he said it didn't really hurt anymore. He was chasing Joe around the hospital room, bumping into everything and making them fall on the floor. He needed to get dressed because he was coming home today but he just wouldn't listen to a word I was saying and it was extremely annoying. "Catch me if you can!" Joe yelled, making him and Harry both run faster than before. I didn't answer Harry the other day when he said that he loved me, but the next day he had no remembering of what happened so I didn't bring it up. He did have a go at me a few times because apparently I was 'fussing' him but all I wanted to do was make sure he was comfortable. There were a few pretty nurses that would come in and check on him and try to be all flirty with him but he just brushed it off and ignored them, but he did check out their bums when they walked out of the room which did get me a little bit jealous.

I gave one of them a death glare the other day and then when she went out of the room, I saw Harry check out her bum but then he turned to me and said, "Don't worry, your's is better. "Harry, stop it and get over here now!" I yelled louder. He suddenly stopped and turned to me. "You have to catch me first." He smirked and I rolled my eyes and sat on the hospital bed. "Do you want me to grab him?" Troy asked and I shook my head. "If he wants to act like a 3 year old then let him" I told him. Basically, I was stuck in this hospital room with 5 boys- Harry, Thomas, Troy, Joe and Luke. Libby didn't come today because she was spending the day with Jacob because he was going back to London tomorrow because he had to work. Tomorrow was a Saturday so that meant that we didn't have school so Libby and I were going to London for the day too. Jacob was going to drive us down there and I'd have to probably get my mum to pick us up. So yeah, I was stuck with 5 boys. Harry finally calmed down and sat on the bed with me. "You finished now?" I asked calmly and he nodded childishly. I shook my head and laughed. "Right, get dressed" I told him and he smirked. "Or you could dress me." I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "I'm ill" he moaned. "I'm not dressing you Harry, there's people here" I told him. "Right, everyone get out!" Harry shouted and I slapped him playfully. "I mean it, Harry, get dressed!" He laughed and grabbed some clothes out of his bag and went to the corner to get 

changed.

Once he was ready, he packed away all his things that he had left out and put the bag around his shoulder. "Do you want me to carry it?" Thomas asked Harry but he shook his head. "I can carry a bag" he laughed. We all walked out of the hospital and Harry sighed happily. "I'm so glad to be out of that shit hole." I rolled my eyes and we walked to Joe's car. "Oh, there's not enough seats" I told him and he shrugged. "You'll just have to sit on Harry's lap" he said. I turned to Harry to see a huge smirk on his face. "You like sitting on my lap don't you, love?" I groaned at his attempt at a dirty sentence. We all got in the car and I did have to sit on Harry's lap which I really wasn't too happy about but it got quite comfortable after a while. We got to Harry's house after a while and all got out of the car and went into Harry's house. All the boys went into Harry's fridge, grabbed a few things, jumped on the sofa and put on the TV. 

"Make yourself at home" Harry commented sarcastically. "I have a surprise for you later" I whispered to Harry. "Oh yeah? What is it?" He asked while smiling. "Well, do you remember when you said about the sexy nurses outfit?" He nodded his head like a child and I smirked at him. "No way! Don't lie to me, Madison" he said and I smiled. "I'm not lying, Harry" I told him. His eyes widened and I laughed. I could tell by his face that he wanted everybody to leave now but he couldn't just kick them out. I wasn't joking, I had it from a fancy dress party I went to before in London and I still had Harry's house keys so I took it over to his for a surprise for when he came home. I just wanted to tease him and see the look on his face About an hour after, the boys finally left and Harry instantly pushed me up the stairs to put on my costume. He stayed downstairs and I went to his room and put the outfit on. I slowly walked back downstairs, being careful not to fall and break my neck in these stupid heels. I walked into the living room and stood in front of Harry who was sitting on the sofa. His eyes widened as he looked me up and down. "Oh Harry, your looking a bit sweaty" I said. He licked his lips and smirked. "I'll get you all sweaty now" he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me onto his lap. "But, Harry, your ill" I told him playfully and he sighed while laughing. "Oh, baby, I'm sure I'll cope." I stood up and shook my head. "Nope, wait until your all better" I told him. "Well what the fuck are you doing then? Trying to tease me?" He shouted and I smiled. "Oops." I giggled before walking upstairs and changing into my previous clothes.I turned around and saw Harry leaning against his wardrobe. "If your going to tease me..." He started and then began walking closer to me. "...then your going to have to pay" he added then pushed me on the bed.