The strange staff

- Ann!

Says the girls.

- If this is gonna stop all this violence, I'm gonna to give myself in, I'm the reason for all this suffering.

Says Ann.

- Now I don't care anymore, so get out of my way and I'll kill them all.

Says Margareth.

Margareth pushes Ann with everything, fills her chest and pulls up her sleeves walking slowly towards the girls.

- There are eight of us against you, Margareth. How do you intend to beat us like this?

Says Akko.

- I don't care if is 8 or even 16 of you, I'm gonna beat all of easily, I'm above the life and death, you're facing the new goddess of the witch world.

Says Margareth.

Margareth steps hard on the ground causing a strong current of air to emanate around her, and the aura of Mako Kagari appears, Marianne and Charlotte freezes as they identify who she was.

- She's...

Says Marianne terrified.

- So that spirit went to Margareth, but what the hell.

Says Charlotte.

Margareth breathes in and out with her eyes closed and as she opens her eyes she goes all over the girls who try to defend themselves, but they are all scattered by Margareth.

- We're not gonna make it if we keep in this way.

Says Diana.

They try to work together, but still Margareth kept attacking them with ease.

- We have to believe in ourselves.

Says Akko.

- That's it Akko.

Says Chariot.

They hold hands, but Margareth, gives no time for them to touch.

- But no way.

Says Margareth.

- Margareth will never let you.

Says Diana.

- Hey, ugly witch, why you're not coming to get me, so you're only guaranteed with the young ones.

Says Laura waving her arms.

- Mom!

Says Diana.

- Since you wish to die first, it will be a pleasure McLaren witch.

Says Margareth.

Laura blinks to Diana, then Margareth takes her broom going to fly towards Laura, the girls start together to concentrate a spell, when arriving Laura, Margareth realizes that it was an illusion and is furious.

- I guess you're not so great.

Says Laura.

Margareth looks back and realizes it was Laura, she goes back to her and realizes it was an illusion.

- You made another mistake.

Says Laura.

- That's it, Grandma!

Says Ann.

- Don't celebrate so much, you fat little dwarf.

Says Margareth.