Marianne the fertility witch

Marianne delivers two fertility stones to Elle and Ann.

- Thanks, but do I deserve that much?

Says Elle.

- That kind of fertility stone hasn't even been used yet, that's why I'm giving it to you.

Says Marianne sarcastically.

- You is very smart.

Says Elle.

- Be chill, I'm just mocking, these fertility stones work, there are several ways to use them.

Says Marianne.

Marianne goes to Elle's ear and tells the various ways of using the fertility stone, Elle blushes.

- What nonsense, Marianne.

Says Elle.

- Why don't you tell me how to use the fertility stone?

Says Ann.

- You're too innocent for these things, Ann.

Says Marianne.

- Innocent? Grandma Laura tells me everything, I know how you came. I know it's by doing something that's when you're both naked.

Says Ann.

- You're just like Charlie, all right then, if you know then I don't have to tell, Grandma must have said it all.

Says Marianne.

- Aside from the fact that I'm not a child, I have the body of someone 15 years old and a memory of someone with 135 years.

Says Ann.

- May it be good luck to use it with your future beloved.

Says Marianne.

- I'm going back to the house, thanks for the help, Marianne.

Says Elle lowering her head to Marianne.

- You don't need all that.

Says Marianne.

Elle goes flying to her house, showing her parents the fertility stone, they throw away the fertility stone that was with Elle, and takes a rough beat from her parents who almost kick her out of the house, Elle runs crying to her room and watches a picture of Ann.

- (I wish you were here, but unfortunately I don't know if she'll want me... Tomorrow I visit the Cavendish residence again, Ann is so cute).

The following day on August 13, 2034 Marianne calls Gabriella and Wendoline to come to the Cavendish residence.

- Hello Mary and hello Charlie.

Says Wendoline.

- Hey, girls.

Says Gabriella.

- Come with me.

Says Marianne.

Marianne goes with Gabriella and Wendoline to the laboratory and shows them a jar full of fertility stones.

- What's that?

Says Wendoline.

- It's like the love stone.

Says Gabriella.

- These are fertility stones I made myself.

Says Marianne.

- But why all this? You're gonna end up with a lot of daughters like that.

Says Wendoline.

- These are fertility stones of a different kind, those that I wanted to do without depending on true love and only work in the couple.