Against all odds to beat Margareth

Margareth takes her wand and makes an intimidating pose.

- I am death, I am life, I am the past, I am the future and I will destroy you all!

Says Margareth.

Margareth disappears and appears behind the four of them casting a magic that causes them to be thrown.

- (She is very fast and strong).

Margareth starts to disappear and appearing throwing several spells on Charlotte who can even defend some, Marianne tries to attack, but not even close to Margareth who throws her back, Gabriella and Wendoline charges a more powerful magic.

- Don't you ever give up?

Says Margareth.

- I will not allow you to do any more evil.

Says Charlotte.

Charlotte continues to defend and manages to hit a magic in Margareth's stomach.

- I did it!

Says Charlotte.

Looking at Margareth, Charlotte realizes that she felt nothing and is hit by a magic that throws her with everything into the boxes where Margareth was thrown.

- I'm not weak.

Says Margareth.

Wendoline and Gabriella cast the spell on Margareth who dodges; but the spell almost catches Charlotte who manages to rebound by hitting Margareth on her back.

- You bastards!

Says Margareth.

Margareth starts running with everything towards Wendoline and Gabriella, but is hit by a magic of Marianne that was in the middle of the way.

- So you want it that way?

Says Margareth.

- We will do our best to defeat you.

Says Marianne.

- You want me to twist your foot again?

Says Margareth.

Marianne closes her eyes, joins her hands reciting a spell, Margareth disappears and appears behind Marianne, only when attacking Marianne, Charlotte grabs Margareth from behind, Wendoline and Gabriella hit a magic in Margareth that is thrown with everything to the wall of the stairs breaking it a little.

- Perfect.

Says Marianne.

Marianne opens her eyes and casts her magic with everything in Margareth getting her electrocuted with everything, stunning her.

- That'll stop for a while.

Says Marianne.

- (Damn, that Cavendish freak is smart).

Charlotte, Marianne, Wendoline and Gabriella gather their wands charging a magic, Margareth slowly gets up, but when she gets rid of the spell she is hit hard by the girls' magic that causes a huge explosion.

- We did it!

Says the girls.

The smoke dissipates, Margareth appears with some wounds on her face and body, as she passes her hand through her nose she notices that she has some blood making an angry look at the girls, Margareth runs with everything in the four putting them on the floor with extreme ease and violence just using her hands without using magic, Marianne tries to get up, but Margareth steps on her back with everything, hearing her girlfriend cry of pain, Charlotte gets up with everything and starts trying to punching and kicking Margareth who dodges from everything and hits Charlotte several times.