The love stone

- I eventually discovered that the second Diana Cavendish produced a version of the fertility stone that eliminates the need of true love and can be used with everyone.

Says Marianne.

- And where are you going with all this Mary?

Says Gabriella.

- When I graduate I'll probably be able to develop a fertility stone of this kind, but I thought I'd do it another way instead of using all those relics I'll do using fertility stones of the same kind Victoria did.

Says Marianne.

- But how will you make sure it works?

Says Gabriella.

- The fertility stone that the second Diana made is the kind that breaks into four fragments, me and Wendy came from one that comes out only one, the difference can only be in color, if this is confirmed I will start selling and spreading to all the witches.

Says Marianne.

- Now I understand the point you're making it, Mary, I'm with you, if you like, and I even offer to be the first person to test this fertility stone.

Says Gabriella.

- But it's too risky, Gabriella, witches have died trying to create the fertility stone.

Says Marianne.

- You are all standing, so it is a sign that the fertility stone you intend to create will work.

Says Gabriella.

Gabriella holds Marianne's hand.

- Don't worry Mary, I believe you'll make it, I intend to give many daughters to Wendoline.

Says Gabriella.

- Okay, I will, but be careful Gabriella, we will do our best to make sure that nothing bad happens to you, I will also test, but that isn't gonna be a true test it is a fertility stone that will come from the love stone of mine and Charlie I believe that there are no risks.

Says Marianne.

- And how do you intend to make these fertility stones without using the relics?

Says Gabriella.

- I will do as the second Diana did and I will fuse one fertility stone with the other, when they fuse two the fertility stone gets stronger, I will still use the most important relics, but I will only need to collect many love stones with Charlie.

Says Marianne.

Charlotte reaches into Marianne's ear and says something that makes her blush instantly.

- Charlie!

Says Marianne blushing.

- Sorry love, but that's the way I found to make more love stones, if we do the good naked thing in the love stone cave we should be able to create a hundreds of love stones.

Says Charlotte.

- And where did you see this?

Says Marianne.

- In the book telling about the origin of this love stone cave, there are other ways to create love stones besides the traditional kissing.

Says Charlotte.

- I'll think about it, Charlie, but we aren't gonna do with the girls with us.

Says Marianne.

- The book says we can make a hundred love stones at once with this method, why don't? We are girls we have the same things. What is the problem to them see us? They did the good naked thing too.