Have you seen Margareth?

Marianne, Charlotte, Wendoline and Gabriella return to Luna Nova, while Akko was in the corridors searching for them until she meets the girls.

- Girls! Where did you go? Come to the principal's office immediately, she needs your presence.

Says Akko.

- We're already going there, Mama Akko.

Says Marianne.

- What about those harms? Who did that to you Marianne?

Says Akko worried.

- I'll explain it to you in the principal's office, Mama Akko.

Says Marianne.

They go to Principal Cavendish office, Adeleine was there and she freezes seeing Gabriella.

- What are you doing here Margareth?

Says Adeleine.

- So Gabriella is Margareth?

Says Diana.

Wendoline stands in front of Gabriella, opening her arms to protect her.

- Wait! Wait! That's the real Gabriella Morris, don't do anything to her, please, she's suffered enough already, look how she is harmed.

Says Wendoline.

- Margareth told me that, so if she was with the real Gabriella I believe you.

Says Adeleine.

- I'll tell you everything that happened.

Says Gabriella.

- You can tell us, being Margareth's prisoner you have suffered a lot in that time.

Says Adeleine.

Gabriella tells to Diana and Adeleine the whole story about her and Margareth's plan.

- Margareth revived my mother? So that's why she killed my mother, she wanted to bring her back to life only for herself? My mother Louise suffered a lot because of this sick passion of Margareth, because of that she has killed herself 5 years after my mother Diana death...

Says Adeleine holding the cry.

Marianne goes to Diana and Akko and holds their hands.

- I know it sounds controversial, but can you adopt Ann? Doesn't she deserve all that? She didn't choose to come into the world that way, please...

Says Marianne.

- I don't know, she was the result of a forbidden experiment.

Says Diana.

- Diana! Ann is not to blame for being a result of all of this, we will adopt her, and especially since she is a Cavendish like you and Marianne.

Says Akko.

- Please, Mother, if we take good care of Ann she may even become Cavendish the height you always wanted me to be, since I'm not mature to be like you want.

Says Marianne.

- Marianne! Don't say that. You're a great witch, you know that? Just by showing the courage to face this Margareth, to rescue Gabriella and Ann and I didn't tell either of you that I wouldn't adopt Ann, I will let her stay at home, but where did you leave her?

Says Diana.

- I left her at home with Grandma Laura.

Says Marianne.