Christmas part 1

December 24, 2033, days pass, it's Christmas Eve, Gabriella had spent the other night with Wendoline and woke up next to her.

- Good morning, my love.

Says Wendoline.

- Good morning.

Says Gabriella.

- Do you know what today is?

Says Wendoline.

- I know...

Says Gabriella.

- Why the sad face? I've never seen someone like that at Christmas.

Says Wendoline.

- I don't like Christmas Wendoline...

Says Gabriella.

Wendoline remembers and hugs Gabriella.

- I understand you, my love.

Says Wendoline starting to cry.

- No need to cry, love. I'm going to visit my house today, I know they're not there anymore, but I don't want to forget my wonderful family.

Says Gabriella tearing a little.

- Can I go with you?

Says Wendoline.

- Of course you can love, I would ask that of you, after all that has happened to me in the last year the best thing that has happened is that you have appeared in my life.

Says Gabriella.

- I love you so much Gabbie, I'm gonna make you the happiest girl in the world.

Says Wendoline.

- I love you too, Wendoline.

Says Gabriella.

Wendoline and Gabriella kiss and as they leave Wendoline's private room they meet Charlotte and Marianne sitting on the sofa drinking a hot chocolate.

- Good morning, girls!

Says Wendoline.

- Are you going out? In that cold yet.

Says Marianne.

- I'm going to my house to visit my parents.

Says Gabriella.

- But they don't...

Says Marianne.

- Yes, Mary, it's just a year since they left today.

Says Gabriella.

- I understand... But aren't you in danger of getting caught by Margareth?

Says Marianne.

- It would be too risky for Margareth to stay in my house, remember that your mothers are still investigating her.

Says Gabriella.

- We've been gone so long without Ann telling us anything, I even forget all about it, except lately that Elle Williams is a mess.

Says Marianne.

- Why don't you tell your mother?

Says Wendoline.

- I'm not a child anymore to tell my mother, this is a problem that I have to solve by myself.

Says Marianne.

- It's no use, Wendy. Mary's a stubborn girl she thinks that gonna solve this alone.