Halloween

31st October finally comes Halloween Marianne dressed up as Mei Aihara from Citrus, Charlotte as Yuzu Aihara from Citrus, Wendoline dressed up as a wolf, Gabriella as a rabbit, Artemisa as Mario, Saphire as Princess Peach, Robertha dressed up as Link, Rebecca dressed up as Hat kid from a hat in time and Sophie dressed up as Dracula. Charlotte and Marianne were kissing on the couch until Gabriella enters the blue team room and Wendoline kisses her.

- Finally my love arrived, I was tired of waiting seeing them almost loving each other.

Says Wendoline.

- Now I understand why you asked me to dress up as a rabbit.

Says Gabriella.

- Now come here, the wolf will hardly devour you.

Says Wendoline.

- Awoooo! She howled.

Says Gabriella.

- Girls! We have a party to attend.

Says Marianne.

- You guys were kissing each other and you want to talk about the two of us?

Says Wendoline.

- Bleh! You pain in the ass.

Says Marianne showing her middle finger to Wendoline.

- Let's go! Stop arguing girls, today's gonna be interesting.

Says Charlotte.

- Go ahead, we'll meet you later, I have to adjust Gabriella's costume.

Says Wendoline.

- But my costu...

Says Gabriella.

- She's got some tears and I need to adjust.

Says Wendoline with her finger in Gabiella's mouth.

- We get it, come on Charlie, they are going to don't wear the costume at all.

Says Marianne.

- I don't get it.

Says Charlotte.

- You will lately honey.

Says Marianne.

Marianne and Charlotte leave the room, Wendoline starts to catch Gabriella in her lap lifting by her thighs and the two starts to love each other, Marianne and Charlotte meet in the middle of the way with the girls from the red team.

- Charlie! Mary!

Says Artemisa.

- Hello Mario! Thank you for rescuing me, but your princess is in another castle.

Says Marianne.

- We're meeting Saphire, are you coming with us?

Says Rebecca.

- Of course.

Says Charlotte.

- You're meeting Robertha, aren't you, Becca?

Says Mariannne.

- Hey!

Says Rebecca blushing.

- If days have passed and you two haven't started your relationship.

Says Marianne.

- It's harder than it looks, now I understand why it takes so long for the two of you.