Victoria McLaren

August 7, 2034, months have passed since Christmas, the girls did very well during the first year in Luna Nova, especially Marianne, Artemisa and Saphire who remained as the students with the highest grades in the class, Elle still keeps annoying the girls but little by little she was stopping, but during the summer holidays she was barely kicked out from her house when she told what she did during class, Gabriella was welcomed at Hannah and Barbara's house, now she lives under their protection, Marianne and Charlotte were with Gabriella and Wendoline, Marianne was holding a book with some notes.

- What are you thinking, Mary? Have you been able to find a way to find her?

Says Gabriella.

- It's not that, Gabriella. I had an idea of something that could change the world of witches at once.

Says Marianne.

- Something that could change the world of witches? Interesting.

Says Gabriella.

- As you know for over 200 years ago it was forbidden for lesbian witches relate and even get married, only in the Victoria McLaren administration allows witches made by the fertility stone to be real, unfortunately Victoria can never make her project of making the fertility stone viable because society at that time was very different.

Says Marianne.

- Let me get this straight. You want to make what Victoria did possible? But if you didn't even get it yourself, how do you intend to make it possible?

Says Gabriella.

- The fertility stone Victoria invented is the kind that generated most of us, with the exception of Charlie who came from a purple type, it is easier to produce, but had a huge barrier that was the issue of true love.

Says Marianne.

- Yes Wendoline has already told me that true love is necessary to make the fertility stone real.

Says Gabriella.

- Yeah, but what if true love wasn't needed? You simply buy a fertility stone and you can use it.

Says Marianne.

- I don't know a thing about this Mary, I just know that fertility stone exists.

Says Gabriella.

- I only know that the ones my mothers have served to make Mama Croix's heart good again, unfortunately I won't be able to have more than Violet and Sarah as sisters.

Says Charlotte.

- But I ended up finding it hidden in the house of no one less than the Du Nord family, there is a diary of the second Diana Cavendish.

Says Marianne.

- So that's the book you wanted to take home the day we came to visit my family?

Says Charlotte.

- It was hard to convince Grandma Adeleine, but since I told her it was from an ancestor of mine, she gave in. I read through that diary which unfortunately was already from 1768 and the second Diana had been born in 1737, but one day it struck me that it was when she met Victoria McLaren in 1781 about the fertility stone and with the help with a lot of magic I was able to transmit in a crystal ball the past of Victoria and the second Diana.

Says Marianne.

Marianne picks up a crystal ball to show the girls what she saw in the book.

*While in the crystal ball*

November 4, 1781, Victoria arrives at the Du Nord family residence, Diana II was sitting hugged with Maria until Victoria and her girlfriend Esther enters.

- Victoria!

Say Diana II and Maria.

- I didn't mean to come here, Diana Cavendish, I just want your help with something.

Says Victoria.

- Is Julia around?

Says Diana II.

- Natalie's distracting and she's pretending to be me for a while, I don't know if you know but now I'm the supreme leader.

Says Victoria.

- I get it, so you mean you're gonna capture us all?

Says Maria starting to go into attack pose.

- It's not that, I'm already providing laws that can help witches like us, I came here with Esther because I want to know how to create a fertility stone.

Says Victoria.

Diana II and Maria look shocked at Victoria.

- And then you still remember how to make this fertility stone?

Says Victoria.

- I still know a little bit, I ended up leaving the book where I had all the method explained at the Cavendish residence.

Says Diana II.

- Tell me everything you remember, please, I can't come to your residence because of everything that happened.

Says Victoria.

- I see you intend to use that to help, so I'll tell you what I know.

Says Diana II.

- Diana! Do you intend to deliver the formula of the fertility stone to our enemy?

Says Maria.

- She is no longer our enemy, if she is currently the supreme leader this can facilitate the fertility stone to exist and be widely spread in the witch world.

Says Diana II.

- Thank you Diana Cavendish and Maria Du Nord!

Says Victoria kneeling for both of them.

- You need a relic that is around here that is the sacred water, the other relic is the dust of the secular Cavendish ruby, you are lucky that I saved a bit in case Joan and Sabrina wanted daughters, but apparently they do not want and will need the most important that is the love stone.

Says Diana II.

- The love stone will be easy to obtain, but what about the rest?

Says Victoria.

- Unfortunately I don't know what the other relics are, but I remember that they don't help anything but magical power to the fertility stone.

Says Diana II.

- Thank you for your help Diana Cavendish, you will be very well rewarded for that and this new kind of fertility stone could even help your family in the future, well I'm leaving I see you soon.

Says Victoria.

Victoria delivers a bag full of gold to Diana II and Maria, takes the relics and ends up leaving them peacefully.

*The crystal ball stops.*

- It seems that your grandmother Laura's family had known the Cavendish family for years, but did that fertility stone work?

Says Gabriella.

- Victoria and Julia were the only McLaren left in the family after the great conflict between the McLaren and Williams families in 1738, Victoria and Julia were the only ones left, I think it must have worked out because their families keeping exist if wasn't that fertility stone I couldn't even be here.

Says Marianne.

- From the looks of it is a fertility stone made with true love.

Says Charlotte.

- Yeah, but it was there that I discovered the book of the second Diana Cavendish and in it there is a fertility stone made without the need for true love.

Says Marianne.

Charlotte, Wendoline and Gabriella looks amazed to Marianne.

See you, past witches...