I hate people

December 11:

Have you ever heard the rule where the jocks are the only ones allowed to sit in the back two seats of the bus? I am so pissed at the rule. So, today I sat in the back. Yes, an extremely awkward nerd girl just sat in that seat that only fits one person. I was all like, HAHAHA! TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY FOR NERD KIND!!!!

And then that happy feeling was gone. The guy that usually sits in that spot came down the aisle with his little groupie and asked me to get up. I said no, so he sat across from me. Then his friend was all like, "She's sitting there because she likes you!" I was all like, "I hate you with a burning passion." Of course, I didn't say those exact words, I had to change them a bit.

Everyone was all like, "Omg! She just dropped an f-bomb!" Why do people always think that nerds are complete goodie-two-shoes? I can be a complete badass if I wanted to. Seriously people! Stop the stereotypes please.

____________________________

December 12:

Hey guys! I didn't want to write another A/N and torture you with two A/Ns in a row. So today is a special day for my school. My team had GREASER DAY!!! After my team reads the outsiders by S.E. Hinton, they all dress up as a Greaser or as a Soc (pronounced sowsh). So I was a Greaser. As I'm writing this, I realize that this is completely irrelevant to my point. So at the end of the day, is was getting on the bus, and I couldn't get passed this kid to sit next to my friend who was in the back. I was extremely peeved and the kid wouldn't let me through until I moved over and let the jocks sit where they need to. I literally wanted to punch the kids face in. Sitting down, the kids were all like, "we know you like Bob, but we didn't know you liked him that much!" I was all like, ' where's Zeus when you need him to shoot you in the head with his lightning bolts?!' I hate the kids on my bus.

Btw, when I say team, I mean my hallway. My school is confusing.

Also, the kid's name is not Bob. I just don't want to share certain aholes name's.