I'm back for good

Azaria's Pov:

Five months have passed since that incident at the Elemental war games, and things couldn't be better. My nerdy self has crawled back into the hole she came from. I am now the school prankster and awesomest (A/N: it IS a word, I promise) hipster ever! I am still at the top of my class, especially in elemental training. That's where people learn how to use their powers for good, not bad. Elementals are supposed to be good, caring people. Some aren't, and their powers are stripped of them, along with their animals. Anyway, Luca and I aren't friends, we decided that we were going to be best friends. Asher is dating Greg and John has started dating a girl named Anastasia Clements. We don't like each other very much. Since people started dating, the group has gotten a bit smaller, but we will always have each other's backs. If they get dumped, we'll get some ice cream and movies and welcome them back with open arms. I have grown to care for them all and would do anything to make sure that they are happy. They have become my family. They will always be family.

__________________________________________

Hey guys! I am so excited! Burning colder has reached over 100 reads! Even though some of those reads were me making sure that things were ok with the story, I am still very happy to find that people are actually reading my story. Thank you🐐🐐😁