When you give up

Hai everybody! I'm baaaccckkk!! I check up on my stories sometimes to see how they're doing, and I have over 400 reads! That's pretty rad if you ask me! So anyways I realized that in my last A/N I told you that I would update... That was like, 3 months ago. So here is your update, sorry it's late😋
P.S. This is the first chapter that I have ever written on a phone so I have no idea how it will go.
___________________________
Azaria's POV:
Last night was absolutely horrible. I was reading my book, when Luca barges in with a slut draped all over him! I was sitting right here on my bed minding my own business and he just walks into his room with her and do things with her. Does he not realize that I am here? He is so fucking heartless and cruel, having sex with girls and then discarding them like used tissues. After a fitful sleep full of fire and death, I'm awoken by yelling. Luca stands in the living room with his catch of the night yelling at her to get out. She stands there sobbing and finally leaves, yelling at him that "karma's a bitch". Well he deserves everything karma throws at him.
______\[._.]/_______Luca's POV:

She needs to get out. I was perfectly clear about what the night meant; it was just me blowing off some steam. Stella, or whatever her name is stands there sobbing, saying that it meant so much to her and she can do better, but I don't need her anymore. So finally I yell at her to leave, and she cowers in fear before scurrying off to her own dorm. I feel eyes burning holes in the back of my head, but don't turn around. Instead, I call out " you can come out of hiding now!" Azaria walks out in all her glory, with her blue hair all over the place and in her Cookie Monster pajamas, looking mad as hell. " LUCA MADDEN STEVENS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOUNG MAN?!" She yells at me. I cringe, not liking the tone she used with me, not to mention my full name being used. I don't understand why she's so mad at me, I have needs that need to be taken care of! I continue to get lectured on my terrible behavior and attitude for about five minutes and zone out. "- I will personally castrate you!" Snaps me back into reality. Knowing she's serious, I reach a hand out to protect myself. I'm about to retort back when the door opens, and...
___________________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger! I think I owe you all an update on what's going on in this story and updates and stuff. I have decided that it will no longer be on hold and I will update as often as possible. Lately in my life there's been a lot of problems, my grandmother is in and out of the hospital, and I've recently fallen into a state of depression. I don't want everyone to be all like, "oh we have problems too, who cares about that" but I do want to tell you, not for pity or anything of the sort, that is just a brief explanation as to why I haven't been able to update. I do want all of you to know that I'm here if anyone wants to talk, just DM me and I'll answer ASAP. Also if anyone wants to recommend some books, just leave it in the comments, and I will definitely check it out! Sorry for the really long A/N but I felt it was necessary. Bye!