The story of my life (Luca)

Luca's Pov:
Flashback to five years ago:
I was walking the streets, trying to clear my head. Walking by Azaria's house, I see flashing red lights in her driveway. All I can think is oh no. They found me. I have to get out of here.
The next day, I got a call from Azaria. She was crying, telling me that her family is dead. I go right over to check on her, only to find her not eating and curled up in her covers. I did that for the next few weeks, and she never changed. She just lay there, dying. I couldn't handle it. I needed her back, and I needed to leave. I have a secret that I have never told anyone, not even her. I am special. I can control fire.
Flash forward three years:
She is special too. She can control water. I am such a díck! I have to find her and make it up to her. I need my best friend back. I need her.
*End of flashback*

That's why I am the way I am. It wasn't just her that was her when I left. I hurt myself too.

_____________________\(0.0)/____________________\(0.0)/_________
Hey everyone! extremely_average here! I was just mmob (minding my own business), when I see my story on the main discover page! I was so excited! If you are reading this know that I appreciate it! You're giving up your own time reading my book. That makes me so happy! If you are like me, you look forward to updates. I know what it's like to check up on the book and find that it hasn't been updated in forever! I am in school, and I don't have much free time with homework and choruses and all that jazz. So bear with me plz (pun intended)! It's hard for me to organize my time. I blame the ADD! Thank you for reading this long rant.