School

Heyyy! extremely_average here! I know what you're thinking; ' wow! Two updates in a day? Three updates in two days? What's up?' Well let me tell you. I feel inspired. I was just minding my own business, when I stumble upon a writer by the name of @izzybacon she is AMAZING! you should follow her. Anywhoooo, she had replied to a comment that I made and then I look in my notifications, and I see that she voted on all of my chapters! I literally started crying when I realized that people are actually reading my story! So I have decided to update because she is awesome, and because I also feel bad that I probably won't have a lot of free time to update with school and all of my choirs and extra things. So here! Read to your hearts content! *starts handing out headphones* Here! Take them!

\(>.<)/

Luca's Pov:

Finally after two hours of waiting, the nurse comes out into the waiting room and tells me that the morphing has finished. I walk into the office and see a UNICORN!? Nah, just kidding. I see a wolf pup sitting and softly baying. Awww. *coughs* I mean very macho. Ya. Macho.

I walk back to my room and see Thatcher, Dally, Steve, and Curtis watching Tv and eating food. They look up surprised at the new creature accompanying me. "Apparently when something drastic happens in your life, and then get your soul animal, it represents your personality at that time. When you happen to cross paths with someone who was with you or was affected by that certain incident, your walls break down. This causes your personality to change, thus changing your animal." I explained to them. Thatcher's pet seal is squirming around the floor, playing with Dally's peacock, Steve's tiger, and Curtis' pet ferret. I suddenly realized that I hadn't named my wolf yet.

Ezra. His name is Ezra. "Your name is Ezra." I tell him, while placing him on the floor. He yips and then proceeds to play with the others. Nothing can ruin this moment.

I was sadly mistaken when at that moment, Azaria comes in and puts down a bunch of bags that are full of school supplies. She then Takes everything out of the bags and stuffs everything in her new bag neatly. o.0____________________0.0__________________0.0_________o.0____

Azaria's Pov:

Walking to the school store, Asher suddenly starts screaming about how amazingly shmexy Luca is and how lucky I am to have him as a roommate, instead of a cocky dirt wad homophobe. (A/N: I don't have a problem with homophobes or homosexuals. I feel like you need to express your opinions. I think that everyone has a right to be who they are, and since the word gay is usually an insult, I will try to refrain from using the word. I, personally like homosexuals.)

I disagree, seeing as though he hurt me. He broke me. I start searching for a new backpack, and my eyes land on a big black backpack. I then look for paint, pencils, duct tape, paper, binders, notebooks, pens, and other things. When I'm done, I say goodbye to Asher, and make my way home.

When I arrive, I see Luca on his side of the room, watching Tv with his friends. I am afraid for his friends. Will they get hurt too?