Class

Luca's Pov:

I'm in elemental history playing music because the teacher, Mr. Elton, doesn't pay attention to anyone in the class. Right now, I'm listening to Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil. The old man is just going on and on about history. Why do we need to learn about things that happened in the past? They already happened! I gave up trying to look like I'm paying attention, but just gave up and started staring at Azaria. She has changed so much, and I'm proud of her. She went from nerdy to prankster and she couldn't seem happier. The song changed to The Hanging Tree by Jennifer Lawrence. What? There is nothing wrong with a guy liking songs from movies! I am completely normal. I promise. Eventually, I start humming along.
Are you
Are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man,
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we meet up at midnight
At the hanging tree.

Are you
Are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight
At the hanging tree...

RING! RING!

"Class dismissed." Mr. Elton drawls.

Finally.

I walked back to my dorm room and was appalled by the sight of my room. Everything was charred and smoking, and spray painted on my wall was ' When you play with fire, you get burned.'
____________________________

Do you remember that guy that tried to kill me with his fireball? Ya, him. He's gonna have some major problemos when I find him.

_____________________________________________________
Hai. So I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving or a good day last Thursday. If you didn't, I'm sorry. On Saturday, I went and saw Mockingjay. It. Was. AMAZING! I was waiting for that day for the past three years! Now I can't stop singing the hanging tree! It's so cool and creepy. I know that I haven't updated very recently ( Author Notes don't count) and that's because school has been very busy and I have been spending tons of time on school choirs because I have a concert coming up and a music festival audition coming up. It's in five days! EEP! Wish me luck!