EPILOGUE

One year later:

One year later:

The atmosphere was soothing and warm, as the world went by in it's usual business. The streets were a lot empty today, but not completely deserted. It was really a beautiful day, so I decided against teleporting to my destination.

One year had passed since BTS last saw me or last talked to me. I saw them often, staying with them and helping around.

There new album was out, Map of the Soul: 7 which was so great! Of course. They had decided to start their tour, but due to the pandemic that had broken out, COVID-19, nothing seemed possible.

The album had been great success, with beautiful songs and beautiful music video's. The Love Yourself story had finally come to an end, with ON as the last ending mv. Black Swan was just dope, them with wings and all just took me back to the Wing's era.

Then there were the others songs and boy they were sooo awesome! I literally cried when I heard We are Bulletproof: The Eternal. I was so proud of them for all they had done. Not to forget Friends, a song by Jimin and Tae, dedicated to their friendship.

The only thing that broke me, was that I couldn't be with them.

Staying with BTS was one thing, then I had this new responsibility, to look after other people too, something like a Goblin. Which made me leave BTS many times too. I had a completely new life now.

You might be wondering what had happened to my mom. Well, for starters, her trial was held six months ago, were she was found guilty along with Oh Kil Ahn and now, they were both sentenced to life imprisonment.

Now don't get me wrong. They were not in prison because of what they did to me. Nobody knows I ever existed, like Jonghyun said.

Which meant, Park Soo Ah only had two children, Park Misoo and Park Jong Dae. The reason why the duo were in jail was because they had way more terrible crimes than just killing me.

And my siblings? Well, nothing about them. They are just stuck in an orphanage.

That ends ny family's  story.

So here I was, on my way to my own grave to spend some time with myself. I have been doing that a lot lately, with Just Jonghyun and Jina as my company.

I know that I'm not supposed to be having a grave, since I don't exist. But it so happens that my grave cannot be removed, no matter what. It will forever stay, as a remembrance of who I once used to be. It will stay as it is, but people around won't see it. It will be there, but people will just choose to ignore it. So I had my grave all to myself.

On reaching the graveyard, my legs took me to the same familiar spot but my grave wasn't barren like usual. To my shock, someone was sitting facing it. Someone dressed completely in black.

I looked around, trying to understand if I was in the wrong grave. I wasn't. I was in my own grave.

I walked forward alerted, trying to see who this person was.

It could be Jonghyun.

But why would Jonghyun come to my grave?

My heart leaped as I gasped, holding my mouth with my hands, my eyes wide.

"No...no wa.. way." I could barely speak. This wasn't possible. Jonghyun said it wasn't. What is he doing in my grave? Is he in the wrong place?

My question was answered once he begin speaking.

"Hello! How have you been? Have you been well? I hope so. I'm well too. And so are the boys. Gosh, I'm seriously not good with this polite talk, especially not with you. We weren't friends for such talk, you know that.' Said Taehyung.

All I did was just stare at him in shock as my eyes brimmed with tears.

How does he remember?

Tae continued,

"Are you...Are you surprised? That I still remember you? I know it's not supposed to be that way, but it still is, and believe me when I say I want it to be this way at least. I just... I..."

Tae bowed his head, trying to hide his face which was now tear stained.

Before I knew it, I was crying too, holding my hands over my mouth to muffle the noises, in case he heard me.

"I just...I miss you, so much. I wish you were still there, we all wish so. I just don't get it why it had to be this. I never got a chance to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry I left you, even in our last days. I'm so sorry."

"Dont be. Please don't be." I whispered, choking on my tears.

Time passed by and the Tae kept his head bowed, his shoulders vibrating now and then. I stood behind my head stone, looking down at the figure sitting down, facing my headstone.

Finally the Tae looked up.

"Alright, let's try this again. Dear guardian angel, if you really are here, then please show me your presence."

I laughed sadly, not knowing what to do. This was what he said when he first wanted to know I existed. I had thought it wouldn't work, but it did. Will it work this time too? 

I didn't say anything, so Tae continued,

"I know you are there. You told me you would be the rain, the wind, the snow and the nature. I know you are there, aren't you?"

I bowed my head, now crying out freely. It was clear, Tae couldn't here me or see me, just like our first time. He just knew I was there. Although he thought I had passed on.

Slowly but surely, I stepped closer, untill I was just a few steps away. The wind blew, slowly picking up speed. Dead dried leaves wooshed by, being carried away by the heavy breeze.

I closed my eyes, before blowing on Tae's face, tears streaming from my eyes.

Tae closed his eyes too, feeling the breeze I had given tickle his skin. A small sad smile appeared on his beautiful face, before he finally opened his eyes, looking around.

I stood up, and so did he. We stood facing each other. One might say we were looking at each other, I was atleast, but not Tae. He looked right through me.

Tae smiled again before saying, "Thank you, my chingu. Thank you for everything."

And then, he was gone.

______________________________

THE END