6. Yeontan & Halsey

A few months later:

A few months later:

Life as a walking ghost was far easier than I thought. Unlike human beings, I didn't have chores to handle. I didn't have homeworks, dishes to wash, laundry to do, beds to make etc.

What was I expecting? I would have homework and wash dishes even after my death? How ridiculous could I be?

Things about me where different too. I could do things people can never imagine. Mortal people would commonly call it as Magic. But here I am, a lost spirit having the ability to do such things when people cannot even see them.

Teleporting, telekinisis, telepathy where my major works. I could talk to animals and that reminds me of my horrible encounter I have literally everyday.

Having Yeontan barking to me to get out everyday.

Surely, he doesn't knows why I always stay there. I have to keep my promise.

"Hey Jiminah, can you come with me to the lounge downstairs, Sejin said to meet him there. Can you come along?" Asked Namjoon.

I sat on the couch across Hobi, Jk sitting beside me. Jimin nodded and headed downstairs. A while later, I followed them too.

When we reached there, I found Sejin already present. Namjoon and Jimin bowed in greetings and took their seats. I sat on the other side, away from the group.

"How is the practice going on?" Sejin asked.

"It's going good. We will be done in a day or two. We just have to wait until Halsey sshi arrives. And with that, we will be done." Jimin answered, sipping his Americano.

"Oh I forgot to mention. We arranged a meeting today with Halsey sshi. She is currently in South Korea and we decided to call her here. She will be coming over on the evening and will discuss about the comeback. I had your scedules emptied for today, so you will be free to meet her."

The two young boys nodded, unable to hide their excitement.

Halsey would be coming over! What a miracle! I am finally getting to meet her!

BTS were busy with their tour as it was, and they were also preparing for their new comeback, their new album, Map of the Soul: Persona. And the biggest highlight of this album was, it was featured by Halsey.

It would be the biggest hit of this year and ARMYs will be going crazy like zombies.

The boys had been practising for days and weeks now, never stopping. At times they would get so tired that they could barely move and I would just heal their sore backs and all would be well again.

Sometimes Bang PDnim would praise them saying how energetic they have been lately, never getting tired and all. He said that it would help them a lot with theid upcoming comeback. Sometimes the boys would be a little confused themselves, how they never seem to get tired.