16. GRIM REAPER'S DO EXIST

"Will you be going to Indonesia again?" Asked Jin to Namjoon

"Will you be going to Indonesia again?" Asked Jin to Namjoon.  Namjoon just nodded, packing what he would need.

I sat there and watched as Namjoon packed the remaining stuffs, Jin fidgeting with his cuffs all the while. Once done, Namjoon said, "Okay. This is done. Let's go have breakfast."

It's been at least a month or two since Tae's incident. Tae wasbetter now, as he was supposed to be. And Jungkook, goodness I shouldn't even mention.

That kid was over himself after he completely made sure that I'm real, thanks to my snow show. He kept insisting to the other's about my existence,  only to be later silenced by Tae and Jimin, who now already knew I was real. They said that the elders weren't ready for the truth, so we should wait. And that was what we did. 

"Why is Namjoon hyung going to Indonesia?" I wrote in the paper for Jimin to see. Jimin laughed lightly and replied, "You will see."

I didn't know what to write after that. It was clear Jimin wouldn't tell me. He wanted me to play with him.

Fine. If that was what he wanted, I would.

"Fine. Don't tell me. I will find outmyself."

Once again, Jimin just laughed. I could ask Tae, but he had been busy since the incident with lord knows what, and I promised him I wouldn't read his mind to know it. So that only left Jungkook.

I teleported to Junkook's room, where I found him doing pushups. 

This tough bunny.

I slid the paper in front of his face to let him know I was present. As quickly as he saw it, he jerked himself up quickly, correcting the pile of papers he had placed all over for me to use.

"You are here? I brought these papers for you to use  so that we can communicate!" He said happily. I laughed at his childishness and wrote, "Well have you ever wondered why Tae hyung doesn't use paper's anymore?"

"Why?" He asked. "Because we talk to each other."

Jungkook's eyes widened as his mouth turned to a perfect O. I knew he would be this way. That was why Tae never told him. Tae never told anyone.

"HOW?"

"Well...you have to believe in me. You have to believe that I trully exist. Your desperation to believe will lead you to listen to me."

Junkook shook his coconut head. "I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE."

"Maybe you are not desperate enough. Anyways, I'm not here for that. I need your help."

Jungkook's eyes brightened up when he heard I needed his help. "What help?" He asked with intense curiosity.

Before I can even name it, Jimin burst into the room and held his palm over Jungkook's mouth, clasping it shut.