2. ANTI'S

"And did you see how the Fake Love karaoke started playing, and V was a little too late to start singing? Damn he just got to it so quick!" Said Mi Rae, one of my ARMY friends

After I reached school, my friends wanted to know how I liked the Award ceremony, being the die heart fan of all. We were all laughing and crying at the same time.

"Ofcourse I did man!! God he looked so cute with that lost face!! Oh I could just die!" I replied.

"And that part, when they won and Jin was delivering his speech when the stand started going down. Man his face!" Said So Bong. At once, we all burst out laughing. After a while, Yon Hee says. "If only they would tour here once. We could get to see them more closely. We could feel them more nicely."

Its true. BTS never had a concert in Ilsan. Not even once. We have the freedom to call them our own nations boys, but we never get to see them. Not even once.

"I know right? Of only once, just ONCE if they would visit us, it would mean so much. Like I want to see them in person just for once. I wish if i could visit them personaly, but ofcourse that's impossible, even in dreams. But I just wish." I replied. My friends looked at me in pity. I'm the only one with an ANTI of a family.

"I wish I could bring you to my house and let you stay with me, away from you sister and brother." Said So Bong. I am about to pipe in a word or two when we are interrupted by someone.

"Yah! You geek's care still going on with this BTS thingy? Damn! Never seen anyone this immature." Said an ANTI.

There they go again. We have to go through this shit like literally everyday.

"Yah! Whom are you calling here a geek? And who is here immature? If you are so matured, why don't you know how to mind your own bussiness you piece of garbage?" Retorted Hanna. She was an international ARMY, unlike us.

"Garbage? You call us garbage when you are the outsider here. This is my country, and you call me ousider you piece of scum?" Said the bully. One reason why none of minded these ANTI's because they insult you with your race, colour, religion.

None of us uttered a word. That's how things work here. We don't say anything, but later, we inform all the world wide ARMY's through social media, and together we hack their system's. That's ARMY power bitch.

"Yah Park Jisoo, why do you hang out with these geek's here. You should be hanging out with these group of girls." Said one of the bully, pointing at a certain direction. None of us dared look at were he pointed. We all knew what it was. The freakshows of the class.

They all burst out laughing.

Another pipes in. "Ah! That reminds me, doesn't your mother take drugs Jisoo? I saw her coming out of a drug dealing street once." Everyone grew silent.

What the hell was he talking about? What image does he want to ruin that is left of me? And why would my mom be at a drug dealing street?

"Yah! Why should Jisoo hang out with those fellows and what nonsense are you blabbering here now? Don't you even have respect for elders you pieace of scum?" Retorted Mi Rae. But the boy was all calm. "Firstly, I won't apologise. Secondly, why should I? She's not any respectful elder if shes a-"

But before he could utter another word, I slammed my fist on the table to gain everyone's attention and at once, I get up on my feet and stand face to face, nose to nose with the boy so that he doesnt move an inch from were he stood.

"You have said enough. Now let me say something. I don't know what my mother does or were she goes cause guess what? I don't fucking care. But do you know what? You just said what you do. If you say that you saw my mother coming out of a drug dealing street, pray tell me, what were you doing there?"

Persiperation started beading in the boys stinky forhead. Yup. He didn't see this coming. I smirk and continue. "What do you think will happen when your parent's and the school comes to know about this? About where you go, what you do, don't you think its going ti be a huge injury to you dignity? I don't know. But at least I do know one thing. BTS don't do drugs."

My last sentence left the bully stunned. Odd. Very odd. Nobody ever succeded to shut the mouths of these jerks. Until now.

The bell rings, and everyone started preparing for the class. I, however, stormed out with my bag, my friends calling after me. And for the first time, I didn't listen to them.

__________________________________

"Where did you go after bunking school Jisoo?" Asked mom.

After storming out, I spent a few leisure hours roaming around the streets, listening to BTS songs, watching V's pics, there music and V's handsome blank face my only company. By then, the school must have already informed mom about my deed. I still went home anyway.

"I'm sorry mom. I trully am. I didn't want to do it. But those boys, they were talking shit about you. They were saying stuffs about you going to drug street and all. I couldn't bear it mom. I'm sorry if I upsett you mom. I trully am." I said with remorse lacing my voice.

Mom's behaviour changed so suddenly as if we were just discussing my recent good results in exam, instead of the fact that I just bunked school.

"Oh honey! Mommy isn't upset with you. Come have a seat beside me darling! Mommy isn't mad at you. Mommy was just scared if something happened to you. I'm so proud of you honey! You have grown into such a brave woman! That's how you defend your mommy. I love you Jisoo. I always did!" She said and hugged me tight. I held my breath before I finally relaxed. She murmured something that I don't hear and I don't care if I don't. My mom loved me, and that's all that mattered . Morning's incident was all forgetten. All was well again.

 All was well again

_______________

Hey guys! Enjoy another chapter. Dont forget to vote and follow!

I purple you!💜💜