33. WE ARE BULLETPROOF

(Listen to BTS fire when you read this chapter

(Listen to BTS fire when you read this chapter.)

"Okay let's get ready. It's time we kick some asses." I said, a mischievous smile playing in my lips. The stared at me, trying get the hang if my words.

"I would really really love to do that, except we are no natch for those Oak trees. They each have the energy of 12 elephants. How do we fight them?" Asked Jin, and I was glad for him not being awkward or uncomfortable while talking to me although it was his first time.

The commossion outside increased, now screams added to it.

"You will fight them with your bare fist. But we will add a little fire to it." I said with a smirk, flames dancing in my hands. The boys gaped at my hands completely startled, before Namjoon regained his composure.

"Okay. So....what do we have to do? I mean...to add a little....fire to it?"

----------

We crept outside, feeling the breath of danger in our necks. Every single sound that escaped sent one of the boys squealing in fright, and then I had to remind them that they are more powerful then the thugs now.

After walking in a long passage for like fifteen minutes, we came face to face with an iron door, just like the one the boys were held in.

"Did we just circle around and come back to the same place? Because that door looks just like the one we just left." commented Jungkook, back to his tough bunny side.

I shook my head, remembering what I did to the door. "It isn't that one. That door is gone. I blew it remember?"

'Like a bad ass!' Commented Hoseok, and all eyes turned to him. "Sorry, was just... trying...to..."

Before we knew it, we were all laughing our asses, completely forgetting that we were in terrorists territory. I slapped Hoseok's back, startling him for a while before he sincerely smiled at me, making me blush more than his first comment made me.

Among all that had happened today, this was the best moment.

"Alright then, care to do the honours?" I asked the boys who stared at me in confusion. I beamed at them as a reply, before they understood what I meant.

They looked at each other, suddenly feeling powerful before they nodded to me. I stepped away, letting them come forward. The commossion was louder now, just beyond that door.

The boys closed their eyes, trying to concentrate on their fists. "Remember," I whispered, fueling the flame in them.

"You are bulletproof."

One boy one, each of the boys opened their eyes, which now glowed a dark orange, just like mine. Seven fists punched the door, sending it flying and hitting the ground of the room. The door smoked in seven different places, revealing seven different burn holes. I stared with surprise at the seven boys in front of me, their fists ignited in flames.