31. DRAG ME TO HELL

Narrator:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Narrator:

France, underground facility:

The tiny room was more cramped and smelly then before. Unlike last time, twenty bulky men were inside instead of six. They where getting ready for their mission, pocketing knives, guns and pistols, anything they could get their hands on. This was going to be a very risky task, and their whole team would be exposed if they failed, but  they had one advantage, knowing how to create an ambush.

The scarred man appeared, staring at his gang.

The scarred man: Are you all ready?

The gang (In chorus): YES SIR!

The scarred man: Good. (Now to a certain bulky man) Have you spoken to the President?

The man: Yes. He says that the parties will be meeting in half an hour.

The scarred man: Good. Very good. Then it's time we begin our work. It's been a long time since I caught some celebrities. And celebrities who are connected to United Nations? Wow! That's just two servings of steak at once! Alright boys! Shuffle on! We have got a party to attend.

The gang: YES SIR!!

------------

Tae fidgeted with his shirt cuffs, staring out of the car window with his eyebrows knitted together. From time to time Jimin would glance at him, and Everytime, he was either fidgeting with his cuffs or  gnawing at his nails.

They were both in one car, separated from the others. Jisoo had taken the liberty to follow Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi's car instead of following Jimin the way he wanted her too. Jimin didn't question her decision, knowing all too well that things were still awkward between her and Tae.

Jimin squirmed in his seat, feeling uncomfortable at the awkward tension. He pulled at his tie and one might say that the Tuxedo was too tight, but Jimin knew better.

At last, he released a long exasperated sigh and turned to his friend, deciding to face the music finally.

"Okay Tae. Are you going to tell me what is going on? Why you acted so weird back in the hotel room? Why you are suddenly searching for Jisoo? And why you are eating your nails off?-DO STOP IT WILL YOU? YOU WILL EAT YOUR FINGERS NEXT!"

Tae stopped chewing, staring at his nails and then at his friend. His surprised face was replaced by one of sadness. Tae bit his lower lip, unable to hold on his misery.

"Hyung, I think something happened to me."

"What do you mean?" Questioned Jimin, his voice lowering to almost a whisper.

"I think... I think I was possessed by...by someone- something I guess... I don't know! And I... I said all those things to Jisoo. Chim I swear! I swear I didn't do it! I knew I was doing it, but I had no idea I actually did it. God this is so confusing!" Tae wailed in anguish. Jimin just stared at him.

If I Die [BTS X ARMY]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें