21. BANG PD IN A PICKLE

"So you are telling me, that you were having a nightmare, when a young girl jerked you and woke you up, and you told her about your nightmare, and she what? Comforted you?" Yoongi said in a surprised yet irritated tone

Jungkook just sighed. The person to break the silence was Jimin. "Told you they won't believe us."

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just stared out of the window. I didn't need my abilities to read Jungkook's mind to know that he was being bothered by his nightmare last night. He was scared, because he said it felt real, as if it was the coming future. I didn't know what to say, all I could tell was it was just a dream, nothing else. But that didn't mean he wasn't bothered by it anymore.

"Come on Jungkook, think rationally!" Yoongi spoke again, this time, a little bored.

They were in their hotel room couch, watching Lord knows what on the TV, but not actually watching it. They just left it on, but in reality, they were busy discussing Jungkook's last night encounter.

"Kook! Was the girl beautiful?" Hobi asked, more like teased.

What's with themand their curiosity aboutmy looks?

At this, Jungkook finally laughed, showing his bunny teeth. If it wouldn't have made Jungkook laugh, I would have kicked Hobi in the ass for asking such a ridiculous question. But instead, I just laughed. Jungkook turned towards me, showing of his perfectly placed bunny teeth and I couldn't help but smile at him.

Suddenly, Namjoon spoke up, "No Hyung, hold on. Don't you...like...I'm not saying for real, don't think I'm going crazy, just, don't you feel a difference? Like...an eighth presence among us?"

Everyone went silent. Even though all was silent, it didn't stop the maknae line from jumping from their seats and staring at Namjoon with baseball like eyes.

Hobi sighed loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Like someone's watching us." Jin replied and all eyes turned to him. Somehow his word's made my chest tighten.

"You make it sound like as if there's a sasaeng here." Taehyung replied calmly, but everyone knew how dead serious he was. Jin shook his head, waving his hands rapidly to deny it. "That's not what I meant. I meant someone is watching us, in a good way. Like...looking at us from above. You might say looking after us? Like a fairy god mother?"

The kind word's echoed in the room as everyone took in what he just said. I watched him with my jaw dropped, because I couldn't believe it that Kim Seok Jin, just called me a Fairy God Mother.

Taehyung was watching me and I could feel him stiffling his laughter by looking at my face.

Yeah yeah. Very funny.

"Like a...a guardian." Namjoon finally said. All laughter stopped immediately.

A long silence followed, only to be broken by Jimin who clapped his hands and said, "Finally! Finally we are getting somewhere!"