17. JONGHYUN

"Jonghyun?" I gasped as I saw the pale white man standing just a few feet away from me

So many things came to my head. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to cry out. I wanted to tell him everything about SHINee that happened after his death.

But I couldn't bring myself to do any of those things. I was stuck in place as the tension took over me.

Jonghyun was dead. I know that. Then why was he here? Was he like me? But then his cloths...they were like that of a Grim Reaper. And if a Grim Reaper comes face to face with a missing soul...then...

I couldn't bring myself to finish the thought.

It couldn't be. I was barely a missing soul. I was a guardian now. It couldn't be...

I took a few steps back as the realisation hit me square on the face.

"Took me quiet a while to find you. You do know how to hide properly." He said. Even though he looked a lot like a ghost now, his voice was still the same.

I didn't say anything. I was too shocked at what he had become.  I felt my heart melt as I thought of all his times together with his members.

At last, I found my voice. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I wispered but Jonghyun could hear me well.

"Don't be. As long as you come with me right now, there won't be anything you have to be sorry about." He replied with a smirk, taking a whole wrong meaning to my apology. 

I thought about what he said. To come with him. I knew very well where we would be going. And still I wanted to go. I knew it wouldn't be anywhere nice, and yet I was ready to go. It was Jonghyun after all. If that was what he wanted, I was ready to give it to him.

I took a step closer, only to be stopped by a suddent wave of thought.

BTS. Taehyung.

He was calling me as if he wanted to tell something. I still had BTS, what the hell was I thinking? How could I think of leaving them behind?

That childish behaviour of Jungkook. That mochiness of Jimin. Jin's daddy jokes. Namjoon's dimples. Hoseok's angelic behaviour. Yoongi's grumpy behaviour. And of course, Taehyung. I would miss everything about Taehyung. 

I turned to see where Jonghyun was standing. Instead of staring, I was more like glaring. That made Jonghyuns smirk disappear.

I'm sorry Jonghyun.

My eyes flashed red and my word's came out more like a growl. "Not today Grim Reaper."

There was no way he could stop me. Had he known my name, it would have been easier. But he knew nothing about me. Which meant he had no power.

With one swift movement, I unleashed a long wave of fire from my finger tips and it went blasting at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun fell backwards and I grabbed my chance. My eyes turned back to normal as I flew away...away to BTS... away to safety.