Lesbi-honest

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I could barely sleep last night, I kept thinking about Harry and if he really liked me! Of coarse he did, but what if this is to get back at me?! Ugh! Harry is still laying on me and it was 11:00 in the morning, "dude why don't you just wake him up?" Blaise asked while putting on his tie. "He's to cute, I can't wake him up! Who knows what he's dreaming about!" I argued, Harry started to stir, "Harry?" I asked while moving the hair out of his face. "Mmmm..." he groaned and looked up at me, "why are you guys talking so early?" He asked rubbing his eyes sitting up. "Harry it's 11 o'clock." I chuckled as he raised his eyebrow, "and?" He asked. Theo laughed and pansy smiled, something was up with her but I couldn't tell. "What time do you wake up Harry?" Blaise asked while Neville stepped out of the shower. "Oh, Harry wakes up at 6:30 to catch the last half hour of breakfast, then he goes to his first class and marks his name down as present on the chart before the professor gets there. Then he walks upstairs and finishes his dream, all doing this while half awake." We all looked at Neville in shock then Harry, "Harry," Theo started "teach me your ways" Harry laughed and I smile at him.

We all got dressed and ready to go but then all of us noticed there was only one girl. "Pansy?" Neville asked pausing, "mhm?" "Where's Harper?" He asked while grabbing Blaise's hand for comfort. Pansy looked up at us who were all silent. "Draco, can I talk to you?" She asked, I was surprised she wanted to talk to me, sure I'm modest but she considers Theo her brother. "Yeah" we walked into the other room and shut the door, she sat on the bed and curled up into a ball. "Pansy what's wrong?" I rubbed her back in small circles, "s-she..." pansy was on the verge of tears "s-she s-said she wasn't gay..." she started to cry, I didn't want to bother her but I needed to know why she kissed her. "Pan, but she kissed you."She looked up at me and smiled "I know you don't want to bother me, but you can ask questions.".
"How did she come to this?" I looked at her and gave her a side hug, "she said she was bi-curious so I asked her if she wanted to hang out, she said sure and didn't think it was a date. She thought of the kiss as just a dare and..." she paused and took a breath, I had never seen her like this, she was always so strong and will powered, I had known her since I was 6 and I was sure she would be Gryffindor. "After we changed I grabbed her hips and she yelled at me, Blaise and Neville were on the balcony so they didn't hear..." I pulled her into a hug and she cried. "It's gonna be alright...do you want to tell the others?" She looked up and anger filled her eyes. I turned and saw Theo in the door way, with Blaise by his side.

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Me and pansy walked out of the hotel, I kept trying to get her mind of the subject by talking about stuff but the problem is, when you and your boyfriend used to be enemies you don't really know much about his friends. "So pansy," she turned her head and gave me a weak smile, we stopped and went into and awkward silence. "Fuck this!" I finally said "guys! Me and pansy will be back in a bit!" I yelled back to the others who were 10 feet behind us. "Accio broom!" I called, and soon enough I had a broom floating next to me, I climbed on and offered pansy my hand. She took it with a smile and climbed on, holding my waste. "Ready?" I asked "ready!" She moved her hair out of her face and we bolted forward. The wind was running through our hair as we flew above hogsMeade and the view was the best part. We sword above the town for a half our and talked, "you know, I always thought that girl you hang out with was cute." She said leaning back. "Hermione?!" I blurted out, she gave me a smirk, "yeah, she single?" She asked. "Oh wait right, she's dating the weasel!" She sounded disappointed, "ew! Hermione and Ron! Not a chance, that's like if you dated Theo!" She smile and we headed down to the town below. "Hermione and pansy sitting in a tree!" Theo sang, "how did you know?" She asked, cheeks red as a ruby. "Oh please! I bought a walky talky from the prank shop!" He took it out of his pocket and showed her. "So thats what this is." She held it up like a trophy. Draco laughed, god that laugh... I thought to myself as we started to walk to the trail.

A/N
Hello everyone! I hope your doing well, i would really enjoy some feedback on what I can add and change! Love you bye!