|SERPENT MARK|

With everyone believing that the Hollow was dead plans were being made. The first thing at hand was the Mikaelson siblings handling the agreement of their departure with Marcel. Rebekah went to speak with Marcel first since she and he had the best repour, but that didn't stop her brothers from trying.

Klaus was ready to walk out of the mansion when Odette steps in front of him before he can reach the gate and with a smile says, "Nik"

"I know that look, you need something. Whatever it is, it can wait. I'm off to talk to Marcel" Klaus says making Odette close her eyes and shake her head as he walks around her

 I'm off to talk to Marcel" Klaus says making Odette close her eyes and shake her head as he walks around her

"We need to talk about the kid's future" Odette quickly says making Klaus turn around to look at her

"She's seven. They're five. We're their parents, they will go where we go" Klaus says with a smile but that was exactly what she needed to talk to him about

"Nik," Odette says crossing her arms keeping his attention on her, "we need to have a very real conversation about what's best for them" 

"Yes, there are a couple of conversations that need to happen, but we're late," Klaus says looking behind Odette before he walks out of the house making Odette turn around and see Elijah standing there in his suit as if he had never been dead. Like Hayley Odette had yet to speak to Elijah for different reasons than her cousin.

Not knowing what to say Odette walks past Elijah allowing him to follow his younger brother. Odette heads upstairs to check up on her kids only to run into the boys and seeing that they were in their own world Odette didn't interrupt them.

In her room, Hope was sitting on her made bed with an open notebook and crayons in front of her but she had yet to touch the colors or the clean white page. 

"Hey, my love" Odette greets standing at the doorway and seeing her daughter on the bed looking down at the sketchbook she walks inside the room towards Hope and asks, "you drawing something?"

"Yes" Hope absently responds her blue eyes still on the sketchbook

Odette looks down at the clean page making her confused so she does her best in being supportive, "What's that supposed to be? A snowstorm?"

Hope doesn't respond nor even look up at her mom making Odette sit on the bed behind Hope. Picking up a brush that rested on the drawer next to the bed Odette starts to brush Hope's copper hair, "So... now that all this trouble's behind us, I thought that we could have a chat about what happens next. I know that you want to have a normal life with friends and school and art and sports and... Hey. You okay?"

Odette stops brushing her daughter's hair as she suddenly started to feel cold. To answer the question Hope once again absently responds with, "I'm fine"

Feeling like something was wrong Odette moves to sit closer to Hope making the girl turn to look at her, "Love, if you're worried about the Hollow, don't be. I promise everything's okay now"