Episode 1: The Royal Tutor, Cometh!

Lilia von Granzreich is bored.

For the past years, her brothers have been continuously kicking out the Royal Tutors that their father hires without fail.

She had given up on making a good impression since Herr Reinchester, the 47th royal tutor of the Granzreich siblings, was kicked out by none other than, the fourth prince, Leonhard von Granzreich.

Kai was only thirteen at the time.

So you can guess how many tutors they had kicked out.

The one arriving today would be no different.

"And here we are, greeting our nth Royal Tutor. Or should I say, kick out?" Leonhard remarked to his siblings, who had been running walking behind him.

"Hey, Leonie!" Licht called out. "I know you're very much excited to kick out our 200th something tutor, but we need to enter the reception room together! You're running!"

"What? Licht, what are you saying?" Leonhard raised a brow. "I'm jogging!"

Lilia would beg to differ, her older brother may be jogging in his eyes, but his speed is already running for them. They're already jogging to keep up with him, for Pete's sake!

"-Wait!" Licht exclaimed, going to a halt. Lilia shortly followed while Leonhard had a bit of trouble since he had accumulated momentum. As a result, the fourth prince went toppling over.

Licht had sniggered at that.

"What is it, Linie?" Lilia questioned her twin.

"Oh nothin'! Just wanted to see Leonie topple~!" Licht proclaimed.

Lilia simply walked past the two as Leonhard blew up on Licht. They had a tutor to kick out. Plus, Kai and Bruno were already at the room.

Lilia approached the doors as the guards standing at its sides bowed to her before opening the door. She nodded in reply before walking in.

Kai and Bruno were lounging on the chairs inside as they waited. Bruno was reading a book while Kai was petting the cushion. They had agreed that they needed to be as regal as possible, Kai simply could not do that while petting Shadow. Or a soft towel.

"Lilia!" Bruno called. "Where are Leonhard and Licht? They should be with you! The tutor is here already!"

"I left them in the hallways, of course! Linie decided to anger Leonie, and I felt as if they would take long." Lilia waved dismissively.

"Ouch~! That really hurt, Lia!" Licht brought his hand to his chest dramatically as he entered, Leonhard behind him.

"Took you long enough." Lilia smiled slyly.

"As Lilia has said, you both are late!" Bruno shouted as he stomped over to the two. "The tutor is already downstairs!"

"Eh?! That fast!?" Licht jerked back in shock.

"Yes! It's already 10:30, Licht!" Bruno retorted. "We were requested to assemble at 10!"

"Well, why are we dawdling here?" Licht asked. "We need to be in our positions!" He cried dramatically as he ran to the side table by the window.

Bruno had opened his mouth to protest, but he saw Licht's point so he closed it and went to the window as well.

Lilia sighed. "Well, you know the drill." She said before closing her eyes.

As she opened it once again, her eyes were now as black as the night sky.

"Mou~ Lilia, you dumped the welcoming event on me again!?" The girl spoke.