55. Confessions

"Did you notice those two are acting really weird?" Feng Jiu asked.

Cheng Yu and Yu Xi nodded their head in agreement. Cheng Yu then said, "It looks like they are up to something. Like as if their personalities switched. But their acting is horrible!"

"Yeah, it's weird to see Si Ming talks like this too." Yu Xi giggled, and then she added on, "But it's still pretty cute."

Feng Jiu said, "I need to find out what they are up to." Cheng Yu then replied, "Let's start plan A."

Yu Xi looked confused, and Feng Jiu explained to her, "Since you're one of us now, we will teach you all about our plans and secret codes."

"Oh, wow! That sounds fun! Thanks for including me in your group. I promise I won't leak out any secrets." Yu Xi replied excitedly.

Then they gathered around, and Cheng Yu whispered, "Okay. So plan A means 'Act normal and play along with their game.'

"What if that plan fails?" Yu Xi asked curiously.

"Then we have plan B. Plan B is beating them up! I'm just kidding, don't do that. It means 'beat them at their game.' And if worse comes to worst, we have to bring out plan C, "confuse them by switching personalities too."

"Oh, but I'm not too good at doing all these. I think I'll just keep quiet and let you girls handle it." Yu Xi said.

"No worries, Yu Xi. Just take the back seat and watch us do the dirty work." Cheng Yu replied.

Feng Jiu then held out her hand with her palm facing downwards, and she told Yu Xi to put her hand over hers. After that, they said their mini cheer, "Go Girls, Go Girls! Take them down. Break their hearts and break their face."

"Wait, why break their hearts and break their face?" Yu Xi asked confusedly.

Cheng Yu chuckled and replied, "It's a long story, so I'll make it short. So we came up with this cheer back then because Feng Jiu had too many suitors. She was breaking hearts all day long. And if those guys were persistent, she would scare them off with her kickboxing skills."

Feng Jiu then laughed, "Good memories. I actually missed school."

Yu Xi chuckled and replied, "Now I get it! I guess I need to learn some kickboxing from Feng Jiu! So whenever another girl comes near Si Ming, I'll kick her away too!"

Everyone then laughed out loud, and Feng Jiu replied, "I'd be glad to teach you some moves. But don't worry, Si Ming is a very loyal and faithful man. Once he has his heart set on you, he won't do anything to hurt you."

Yu Xi then smiled warmly, "That's why I fell for him. I have never met someone like him, and I promise you that I won't break his heart too!"

Feng Jiu then smiled back at her, "Both of you really deserve each other. But we still need to settle that Su Moye guy. Don't worry; we will come up with a plan."

Cheng Yu then peeped out of the kitchen and noticed that the gossip duo was still 'acting.' Then she whispered to the two girls, "Okay. Let's start Plan A now. Act normal, and don't acknowledge the fact that they are acting weird."

----------------------------------------

"You girls took so long to wash your hands." Lian Song said in a serious tone.

Cheng Yu then sat down and replied, "Yeah. I wash my hands of you." Lian Song then ignored her sarcastic remark and replied calmly, "Come, have some fish." Then he picked up the fish with his chopsticks and placed it on her plate.