38. Taking Back What's Mine

Feng Jiu searched high and low for her missing bracelet that was given by Ye Qingti. Then she traced back her memories, trying to recall where she left it at.

"Hmm... When is the last time I took my bracelet out? I usually only take it out during showers." She pondered.

Suddenly, Feng Jiu remembered that she took it out before dipping into the hot spring last night. Then she quickly left her room and headed straight for the hot springs. Unfortunately, nobody saw her bracelet, not even the cleaner who cleaned the area this morning.

Feng Jiu then continued to look for her bracelet at the General Lost and Found counter, but it wasn't there too. After searching for a while, she began to lose hope.

Then all of a sudden, she thought of Dong Hua. "Could it be Dong Hua who took my bracelet? But how do I ask him about it?"

Feng Jiu immediately came up with an idea, as she remembered that Dong Hua's jacket was still with her. Feng Jiu was going to use that as an excuse to meet up with him, and then she would confront him about her bracelet.

She went back to her room straight away and grabbed Dong Hua's jacket. After that, she started going around, asking about Chong Lin's whereabouts because she wanted to ask him about Dong Hua's schedule. Once she found out where Chong Lin was, she headed straight to the Resort's lobby to look for him.

"Hi, Chong Lin. My name is Feng Jiu, and I am from the design department. I would like to ask you about our President's schedule. Please don't get me wrong, I just need to return a jacket to him, and I want to thank him personally as well."

Chong Lin hesitated, as he was skeptical about what Feng Jiu just said. Upon noticing his hesitation, Feng Jiu immediately took out the jacket from her backpack and showed it to him. Chong Lin recognized the jacket right away because it had a unique logo on it, and it was specially tailor-made for Dong Hua.

"Oh, this is certainly his jacket! Alright, give me a minute, so that I could check his schedule. Hmm... It looks like he would be having a short 20 mins break, in between meetings at 2.00 PM later on. So you will be able to find him at the Meeting Room 2."

Feng Jiu then thanked Chong Lin and left the area, to go meet up with Si Ming and Xiao Yan. As the SOP test results would be released today, everyone had to gather at the auditorium hall, and they would also be receiving their test results there as well.

Everyone gathered anxiously at the hall, waiting for the results to be released. Then the person-in-charge announced that everyone had passed the test, and they were all officially part of Tai Chen Group now.

"I feel so relieved after knowing that I passed the test! Now, I can relax and focus on preparing for tonight! Feng Jiu exclaimed.

As this was their last night in the Resort, Tai Chen Group hosted a Celebration Gala tonight.

----------------------------------------

"I'll see you guys at 6 PM before the Celebration Gala starts! I'll head back to my room first, to get ready for it." Feng Jiu came up with an excuse to leave so that she could find Dong Hua. She then swiftly excused herself and made her way to where the meeting rooms were.

Xiao Yan frowned and turned towards Si Ming, "It's only past noon, why does she need such a long time to get ready for the Gala?" Si Ming smirked and shook his head lightly, "Girls."

Afterwards, they proceeded to the nearby restaurant to have lunch.

Feng Jiu patiently stood outside Meeting Room 2 and waited for Dong Hua to finish his meeting. Everyone then started coming out of the meeting room a while later. Feng Jiu thought to herself that this was her only chance to ask Dong Hua about the bracelet.