ღChapter 15ღ~Is it LOVE?

@Amor…thank you…I’ll keep that in my mind…. ^O^

Thank you for the comment and vote…..here’s another upload of My boss is ☀HOT☀ but he's ♠RUDE♠! Please enjoy….and oh…the Pic of Jas is how he looks when he came to meet Tyler…bon reading guys ^O^

****************************************************************

*Tyler’s POV*

I went to the dinning hall and notice that she’s still smiling. Who was that until she even cried that much? What is she hiding? What is behind every smile of yours Ming? What are you hiding from all of us and what are you hiding from me?

I look at her as she pass me the omelet. First she looks scary with that look just now and then a cry baby look and now a sweet one? She smile at me as she pass but then I gave her a cold one and took it as I ignore her.

“So Tyler, how’s the Liliac Project going on?”

“Dad, we have a lot of stuff going on and this housing thing is to nothing. It’s going on well and by end of the year, the houses will be ready as be done by my personal secretary.” as I finish my words she came and sat on my left.

“Darling, do you want water?”

“No thank you.” I don’t even know why am I being cold to her but then she’s still…

“Alright then. Mother, do you want some?”

“It’s alright sweetheart, have your dinner.” and there they go talking whatever stuff.

After two scoops into my mouth, I felt someone’s leg touching mine. I don’t even want to look at who but then the toe seems to be moving my pants up and down. I tried to move my leg over but then that toe seems to know where my leg is heading. It seems to be like trying make me feel hot. I can feel the nervous going on me and feel like turning me on but then I’m not going to let that happen. Since the table is not that big, the toe slowly reach up till my tight. Whose leg is this that is so long? The moment that foot lay at my tight, without realizing I held her hand in a sudden.

Since I’m trying NOT to be pissed although I know whose legs are these since I’m at the table. She look at me with a curious look but then I act as if nothing goes on. Keep your cool Tyler…Keep your cool…

“Sweetheart, why aren’t you eating darling?”

“I’m not hungry for the moment mother.”

“I would never accept that from a girl who is going to be my daughter in law. Did you hurt your hand or something sweetheart?”

“No…no…not like that. I’m fine.” I can feel her pulling her hand off but then I just can’t let it go and let me be the victim…

“So why aren’t you eating darling. Ops!” something fell. Mom bent to pick it up but then end up being there for few seconds.

“What’s wrong honey?” dad looking at her.

“Nothing darling. Something just hold on to me that I had to take it away. Tyler, bring Ming back to the room. She don’t look well.” CHANCE! I took her hand and pull her closer to me and went into the room. As soon as the room door is closed, she pushed me away.

“Don’t push me like that will you.”

“Don’t act like a pig can you!”

“Pig?”

“Yes. A pig.”

“From an elephant to a pig? That’s unusual.” She stare at me and went to the washroom. I couldn’t hear any sound but then I heard her mumbling on her own