ღChapter 10ღ~Running away AGAIN?!

*Ming’s POV*

I wake up with a blurry look wondering how did I got here and where am I. I look around but no one were there for me to ask question. Looking at the time I realize it’s 2 hours before my work begin. I got out of the bed but the pain at my back still hurt. Who cares about the pain. I need to get back before that Pig Head start shouting at me but then didn’t I gave a day off or two something? Who cares. I just have to get back to work.

“Where do you think you’re going princess?” I know that voice. I slowly turn to him knowing what will happen to me.

“No where. To the washroom.”

“Are you sure?” he came closer to me looking into my eyes. I know I can never lie to him nor Dean but then I have to.

“Yes I am. I need to freshen up myself…”

“To get your butt on time to work I presume. Let that matter be away. You’re not going any where until I tell you to.” he forced me to sit on the bed and he sat on the chair crossing his leg. I tried standing but then ended up being hold forcefully.

“Jason…”

“Can you let me go? Definitely not.”

“I want to…”

“Go to washroom? Yes you can but with me accompanying you.”

“But…”

“I want to be alone? Yes you can but you can’t so sit there and I’ll do the work.” and he walk out of the room. I went to the door to try opening it but then…is this door lock? WAIT A SEC! This door is LOCK!

“JASON! JASON! Open this door this instant!”

“Not till you promise me that you wouldn’t run away from this place.” I heard the keys were clinging itself. I guess he’s swinging them over and over.

“Jason, if you don’t open this door, I might have to bash this door in order to get my butt out of here.”

“Don’t you dare think that you’ll get away from my sight princess.”

“Jason…” all I am able to do is to sigh around and sit on the bed. I knew that idiot would be so strict. I went and took my shower and dress myself. I didn’t know how did my cloths end up here but it just did. Maybe Dean went and brought them here but why did he do so? There must be a reason to it. A tray was left on the table and my guess is food which is right and I finished them.I walk around the room and realize that there was a ladder. Eureka! It is heavy but I tried carrying and placing it outside the balcony. Thanks to who ever who left it in this room. I climbed down but then the last step really made me slip.

“Sish! Stupid ladder!” I mumbled myself but as I stood to walk, my ankle hurt badly. Who cares. All my mind is into getting to work and ignoring it. I slowly sneak out of the place and caught a cab. As I arrive, I realize my purse is left behind.

“Can I pay you later?”

“No lady, I want it right now. Don’t make me call you names. Just hand in the money!”

“What’s going on here?” OH HO! He’s here!

“Nothing sir, this lady didn’t bring her money and refuse to pay me right now.”

“Is that so. Here you go.” Why do I feel that he’s sneering at me? I saw the cab leaving and him looking at me.

“Thank you…”

“Come and meet me in the office.” is he mad at me or something? Today is seriously my very bad day. I followed him to the office and stood in front of him