ღChapter 35ღ~Gone

Thanks for reading my story and I really appreciate it. Getting more reader is what I hope for more. Anyway, I'm sure you guys can't wait to read what really happened to Kyle. Don't hate me for this anyway for I'm sure most of you love him. Enjoy anyway :333
*****************************************************************

*Tyler’s POV*

“How is she?”

“She’s still in shock. Not having anything at all.” I saw Sam crossing his arms and looking outside the window.

“How did this happened?”

“I don’t know. She told me that he went missing when the class was going on. Someone brought him saying Ming is not feeling well. Later on that person called her saying he has Kyle and will call later for more detail but it’s been 3 days and there’s still no news on the boy.”

“I really am worried about her.”

“I’m even more worried about Kyle.”

“I’m gonna go and check on her.” he turned to Kyle’s room which now Ming is sleeping in and went in. I stand by the door hearing her calling Sam.

“Dean…”

“Don’t worry Ming. Kyle will soon come back.”

“Are you sure Dean? There’s no news. You know, at this time of the day, he would be having his drawing with me. We will be coloring right over there and laughing. He would even be drawing a chicken that’s really cute.”

“Hush Ming. Believe that he’s fine.”

“I want to see him. I really want to see him. He must be scared Dean. Without his mama by his side, he would be really sad. Oh Dean…what if they cut their finger…or what if they peel off his nails…I’m scared Dean…”

“SHH! Don’t talk like that. He will be fine. Trust me.”

“I’m sick worried…”

“You need to eat something Ming.”

“I’m not hungry at all. I won’t eat anything unless he’s here.”

“You need to…”

“I WON’T!!! Not till he come right in front of me shouting MAMA and running into this arm. Till that, I will never eat at all Dean. Please leave me alone.” I peeked into the room and saw her covering herself with Kyle’s blanket. She sure is upset and depressed.

“Hello Tyler.” I turned to the other side to see Thomas walking in.

“Hi.”

“How is she?”

“Still the same.”

“Any news on the kidnapers?”

“None.” I walked to the hall to clear my mind. I can’t be staying here and get him to suspect me more.

*Thomas’s POV*

I wanted to say something as he pass by but no sound was uttered. I know he’s the father of that kid but I couldn’t stop not coming with my worries shattering my head. I turned to Kyle’s room and saw Samuel coming out.

“Hi Thomas.”

“Hi Sam. Is she eating?”

“Not a single spoon.”

“Have you tried persuading her?”

“There’s no point of it.”

“She’s going to have ulcer very soon.”