ღChapter 30ღ~The Meeting..

I know most of you want to know where's Tyler and here he is but he's not going to meet Jasmine yet so be patience :3

*******************************************

*Tyler’s POV*

“How’s the project going on?”

“It’s going on great. Why are you keep on asking me about it?”

“Because you’re the one who is in charge of it.”

“Now I know how Ming feels like it.” Carl sat on the couch looking at me.

“Can you not say her name in this office or at least right in front of my face…”

“Why can’t I?” I looked at him with a scowl. Why is he so persistent in bring up her name?

“You can’t because you’re not allowed to bud into my life.”

“Who cares about your life. I only care about my Ming.”

“Stop it will you?”

“I won’t.”

“Fine. I’ll get out of this place.”

“If you get out of here, I don’t mind taking you place as the boss, Boss.”

“Why you…”

“Mr Tyler, Mr Huang is here to see you.” I got back to my seat while Carl sat at the side.

“Hello Mr Tyler.”

“Hello Mr Huang. I’m glad to see you here.”

“Me too. So Mr Tyler, how have you been?”

“It’s been great. How’s Mrs Huang doing?”

“She’s been great. Now she’s 5 months.”

“Congratulations. I’m sure it’ll be a really cute baby soon.”

“I’m sure that baby will be. This must be Mr Carl.” Carl stood up and shook his hand.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you Mr Huang. Tyler told me a lot about you.” Mr Huang looked at me but then Carl barged in saying I was talking something good about him.

“So Mr Huang, what bring you here?”

“Well, how about coming to my country and launch the new mobile.”

“I should call my father to do it. I’m not the right person…”

“You’re the right one. You’ve lifted up your parent’s name and what else do you need? Fame? Just come over and one more. I’m holding an engagement party for my grandson and I would like to see you there.”

“Sure Mr Huang, I’ll drop by. When is the engagement?”

“In a week time.”

“By the way, what is your grandson doing now?”

“You come over, then I’ll show you.” He smiled at me and went off.

“Are you going?”

“I sure am. Can you come along?”

“Who’s gonna look after the load here?”

“Yea right. I’ve almost forgotten about it. Thank you.” I left him standing like a statue and went off away from my room before he start screaming.

***

“Have you packed your stuff?”

“Yes mom. I did. Can I go now?”

“Wait.” she adjust my hair and smiled at me.

“What?”

“How lucky I am to get a handsome boy like you.”

“Mom!”

“I mean a son. Not a lover.”

“MOM!”

“Alright. Alright. You’re free now to go.” I quickly got into the car drove by my dad’s driver. Not long later, I hoped into the plane and had my peaceful flight. It took 5 house journey before I arrived Shanghai. I took a cab and went to a hotel booking a room for a month. It’s been 5 years since I’ve enjoyed myself. I sat on the bed as I drank my wine. Seriously, I never realize that even in Shanghai, the night is wonderful.

***

I went to the nearby shop and bought the ice-cream but as I turned, someone accidentally bumped into me making my pants dirty with the ice-cream. I looked down to pick a fight but it was a small boy.

“Are you alright son?”

“Yes I am uncle. Sorry that I never saw you there.”

“It’s alright. I’ll buy you another one.”

“Hmmm…”

“Why the ‘hmmm’?”

“I am thinking which flavor to ask uncle to buy.” I look at him. It was cute of him. I bought chocolate chip and gave him as we both sat talking.

“How old are you?”

“5 hours to 5 years old.”

“What’s that 5 hours to 5 years old.”

“I have 5 hours more before the time arrive for the time I born on my birthday.”

“Who said that?”

“Mama said if you born at that time is the right birthday and not just the date.”

“You’re mama is sweet.”

“She’s the best mama I have. If uncle see mama, uncle would fall in love with mama.”

“Haha. Why is that?”

“Because mama is the most loving person that no one would have.”

“Really. Your mama seems to be a nice person.”

“She is the best mama in the whole world.”

“It makes me want to see your mama.”

“Oh no. I need to go back home or else mama would be worried.” I saw him running with the ice-cream. I couldn’t even ask his name before he ran away. Sish. I looked a the time and called Mr Huang.

***

“Hi there Mr Tyler. You seemed to be searching for a big stuff aren’t you?”

“Mr Huang. I’m new to this place so I don’t know. Just call me Tyler Mr Huang, I’ll be fine with just Tyler.”

“Alright the Tyler. It’s fine. It’s fine. By the way, my grandson is in the Men’s and he’ll be here shortly.” We talked together for quite a time and someone came and sat beside him.

“Sorry gong gong(grandpa) for being late. Something came up.”

“Came up where? To your bowel?”

“Gong gong…”

“Haha…Your bowel always have a big problem. By the way, Tyler, this is my grandson and my boy, he’s Tyler I was talking about.” we looked at each other and smiled.

******************************************************

Sorry for the short upload. I'm not free for the moment with assignments but I'll upload by this Sunday so please be patience...

Who do you think Tyler is meeting with? I'm sure you know who and who do you think the boy is? Any idea? ^_^