ღChapter 7ღ~Who is she dating with?

I opened my eyes with tears streaming slowly down my cheek. I had that night mare once more. I’ve been having it for a long time which I hope will stop disturbing but it never would. I look up at the ceiling and tried to remember what happen before.

*Flashback*

I laid back and close my eyes. As he was about to leave, I held his hand firmly.

“Tyler, please stay. Don’t leave me. Please…”

“Alright.” and he sat beside me. Looking at that I calmed myself and little by little I began to fall into a deep sleep.

*Flashback*

“Oh S***! How can I do that?!” I cover my face with my hands and start shacking my head feeling embarrass. How can I hug him like that? He’s going to fire me! I remembered waking up wondering how did I slept for so long and it was night. When I got out of the office. I saw Carl going back as well. Asking him to give me a ride back, I laid back resting my head.

*Flashback*

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah. I’m just exhausted.”

“Don’t you think that you’re working even more harder than usual.”

“Haha. Not at all. Who told you so?”

“It’s just my intuitions. You look stressed up these few days. Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Yes I am. I am sure about that, it’s just that…I am..always…” and all I knew was I couldn’t hear anyone talking at all.

*Flashback*

If I’m sleeping on my bed, so where is Carl? Did he went back? I quickly walk to the hall and saw him sleeping with his jacket covering his body. Smiling at him, I walk to the kitchen and make him coffee.

“Good morning Ming.” someone whispered behind me all of a sudden. I screamed and the mug slip off my hand but caught by Carl.

“Don’t you DARE do that to me again!”

“I’m sorry. I’m just trying to be nice. It’s early for a girl who love sleeping soundly don’t you think?” passing me the mug.

“I was tired. So don’t expect me to be like wide awake with my lashes evenly closed.” pass the mug to him after making coffee

“You surely are a hard working girl Ming. Who did you receive that from?”

“Receive what?”

“You know, the hard work.”

“From my parents. Why do you ask?”

“Curiosity has all the equipment.”

“Did you forget that curiosity killed the cat?”

“Why would I? Besides…”

“Besides what?” he came closer to me

“I wonder…” He move closer and closer to me which made to step backward until my back face the wall.

“Wonder what?”

“What will you…” smirking at me which makes me an uncomfortable feeling.

“What will I what?” Looking anxiously with a fear at him. He seriously is damn close with me. Our body is like few inches away. He slowly move his face beside my ears and whispered…

“Look like under these cloths.” before I could say anything, I felt him kissing my neck.

“Stop…” but he didn’t. I warned him again but then it was a light warning. I felt him slipping his hand under my shirt to my back which made me flinch a little.