ღChapter 4ღ[Ashy's Pic]~Running Away

*Ming's POV*

My head was shouting for help until someone shouted 'HEY!'. I opened my eyes as I felt Mike's lips leaving mine and I saw...

"Tyler..." I said in me with a small surprise.

"What is going on here?" looking at both Mike and me.

"Nothing. I was trying to help Ming out in cleaning the cup."

"It doesn't seems to be cleaning at all. It seemed to be you're 'cleaning' up something doesn't it."

"Ask Ming if you don't believe me."

"Yes Mr Tyler, he was helping me out." I looked at Mike although I didn't feel comfortable with my answer but then to not be in trouble, I had to help him out.

"Go back to your work." and Mike went out. As I was walking pass by him, I can see that he's not satisfied with our answer but I continued our footsteps.

"Have you done the projects I told you to do?"

"Yes. I'll leave it on your desk."

"Good...and oh. I don't want to see any of your dating in this office alright. Tell that to him. It's disgusting to see all this stupid romance." I really am pist off. I tried controlling my anger not to blast off all of a sudden but I don't think he would let me. Before I could say another word, he took out his phone and start talking. I fasten my fist and went to my work.

As I was sitting, Mike wasn't there so I guess he was going back. Not long later, the office was quiet. I look at the time and it's 7.30. I know my stomach is growling but still, I don't have food and I need to finish up my work. As I was about to open my laptop, someone came in.

"Are you not going back?" looking curious and I lied.

"Yes I am. I'll be going in few minutes." lied.

"Good. Don't stay too long and oh, I need the other project by tomorrow morning. Have a nice day, Miss Dreamer." oh that Pig HEAD! He just walk off after telling me.

I sat and continued my work. My stomach start growling and I knew that I really got to have something. Without wasting another moment, I went and made tea for myself but though it doesn't work. I prepared my papers and start to check over. I heard someone was coming in but I guess it must be the guard but he knows I always stay late to check over some stuff. As I was lonely, I on my favorite song from my laptop. 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus. She's a good singer and also pretty but I couldn't ger over it and it almost shows the meaning of it. I stayed up late and check over. For a certain time I just stretched and moved my arms a little. Few hours later, I felt tired again and I went to make me a cup of tea...Once AGAIN. I checked the packed of prepared packet and 5 packets were gone. I guess I was damn hungry. As I start walking to my chair, I feel an ache. Maybe it's from the tea but who cares, I know I have to get it done in 6 hours time. Few hours passed and I still was in my tea. Lucky me that there's only a few copies to get done. Feeling a little tired, I went and took bath in the washroom. I know it's hard but lucky for me bringing all the equipment prepared for me I could get ready easily. It took me half hour to get ready and I continued my work.

It was almost to 8 and I have done my work. I stood up and stretch my arms and legs but the ache in my tummy gotten worst but still, I've done my work and I'm glad. I took the file and place it on the table but as I turn, I feel that I'm floating. My view was getting blur. I knew I need to sleep but then I didn't even realize when was the time I doze off till I couldn't hear a single voice.

*Tyler's POV*

"What is going on here?" looking at both Mike and her.

"Nothing. I was trying to help Ming out in cleaning the cup."